Natasha meaning and origin
Natasha means Child Born at Christmas or Rebirth-from Anastasia came from Latin and is bestowed upon both genders is dominantly used in Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Russian, Sindhi, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Faroese, Tamil, Swedish, Malayalam, English, Marathi, Finnish, Danish, Arabic, Norwegian and Greenlandic. Natasha is form of prevailing, imperishable and biblical Natalie. Natalie is form of Natalia in French language. Natalie's meaning is Christ's Birthday and Born on Christ Day is rooted from Latin. Natasha is celebrated on August 26th.
Variants of NatashaNames that rhyme with Natasha
Popularity of Natasha
Natasha was a popular name in United States. Over 95936 babies have been given the name in 105 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1986, the moniker grabbed the 70th spot and 4129 baby girls were given the name. However after 105 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still going strong on charts. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 100 baby names 10 times Also, Natasha was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 15321 babies have been named Natasha since 1996. At its zenith in 1996, it ranked 33rd when 1751 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 6 times
In New South Wales, Natasha was once a common name since emerging in 1971 it has been given to over 6811 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1992,. After 38 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, In Queensland, Natasha was once a common name since emerging in 1971 it has been given to over 3793 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1982,. After 34 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, In Western Australia, Natasha was once a common name since emerging in 1974 it has been given to over 252 babies. When at its peak in 1974,. After 2 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 10 baby names 2 times
Natasha is a familiar baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 69 on girl names chart when 99 babies were given the name Natasha. There are over 2606 babies that have been given the name Natasha in Ireland. Natasha is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2003, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 853 on girl names chart when 45 babies were named Natasha. Over 722 babies in France have been named Natasha.
Natasha is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 220 people have been named Natasha in Belgium. Natasha is a rare baby name in Western Australia there is very thin chances of it still being given. Over 252 babies in Western Australia have been named Natasha. However things change on global perspective, Natasha is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 300 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Belarus, England, Uzbekistan, South Africa, Canada, Albania, Australia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Mozambique, Malawi, India, Brazil, Bangladesh, Turkmenistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Pakistan, Ghana and New Zealand. According to our findings, at least 1110000 people have been bestowed Natasha around the globe.
Natasha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Natasha?
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Looking for names similar to Natasha? Please go through the following names
- Durr - Mostly used in Arabic and Arabic, Durr means "Pearls, Pearl or Magician" is a gender insensitive name
- Hala - Queer and Conifer Hala has its origin in African and Arabic, Hala means "Sweetness, Glory or Plough" and is used for both sexes is substantially used in Sanskrit, Sanskrit and Arabic
- Sharaf - Sharaf's meaning is Eminence, Nobility or Honour used for both genders is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic
- Rajas has its origin in Sanskrit is used notably in Telugu, Gujarati and Bengali given to baby boys, Rajas means "Pride, Fame or Mastery"
- Mahelia - The girl name Mahelia has origin in American and Native, Mahelia means "Tender Affection" is majorly used in English and Arabic
Namesakes of Natasha
- Natasha Firman, English racing driver and winner of the inaugural Formula Woman championship
- Natasha Demkina, Russian woman
- Natasha Desborough, radio presenter, author, DJ
- Natasha Radojčić-Kane, American writer of Serbian descent
- Natasha Marsh, Welsh soprano singer
- Natasha Katz, lighting designer for the theatre, dance
- Natasha Nic Gairbheith, was crowned Miss Ireland on 5 July 2004
- Natasha Trethewey, American poet
- Natasha Larry, author of 'Grey Girl: A Memoir of Blackness
- Natasha Stott Despoja, AM was Australia's Ambassador for Women and Girls
- Natasha Richardson, English-American actress of stage and screen
- Natasha Lyonne, American actress
- Natasha Henstridge, Canadian actress and model
- Natasha Stillwell, television reporter and producer, known
- Natasha Bedingfield, English singer and songwriter
- Natasha Zvereva, former professional tennis player from Belarus
- Natasha Kaplinsky, English newsreader, TV presenter and journalist
- Natasha Hamilton, English singer-songwriter
- Natasha Rostova, central fictional character
- Natasha Arthy, *'Se til venstre, der er en Svensker'
- Natasha St-Pier, Canadian singer of Acadian origin
- Natasha Melnick, American television and film actress
- Natasha Pyne, English actress
- Natasha Gregson Wagner, American actress
- Natasha Leggero, American actress, comedian, and writer
- Natasha Eloi, Canadian television personality and videographer
- Natasha Walter, British feminist writer and human rights activist
- Natasha Thomas, Danish pop singer-songwriter
- Natasha Andersen, fictional character
- Natasha Kuchiki, American pair skater
- Natasha Shneider, Latvian musician and actress
- Natasha Vita-More, strategic designer, author
- Natasha Suri, Indian Actor
- Natasha Beaumont, Malaysian-born British-Australian actress and model
- Natasha Wightman, actress
- Natasha Klauss, Colombian actress of Colombian and Lithuanian descent
- Natasha Poly, Russian supermodel
- Natasha Law, English painter and graphic designer
- Natasha Kaiser-Brown, American sprinter
- Natasha Chokljat, Australian netball player
- Natasha Little, English actress
- Natasha Mealey, English model who is based in London
- Natasha Williams, British-based Jamaican actress
- Natasha Mostert, South African author and screenwriter presently living
- Natasha, American R&B singer
- Natasha Kelley, former American artistic gymnast
- Natasha Kai, American professional soccer forward and Olympic gold medalist
- Natasha Hudson, Malaysian model, actress, writer, and singer
- Natasha Watley, American former softball player for the UCLA Bruins
- Natasha Parry was a British actress.
- Natasha Negovanlis is a Canadian actress and singer best known for her lead role in the Carmilla web series.
- Natasha Barron portrayed the leading role of Ophelia Metz in 2010 drama movie 1 in 3.
- In 1959 comedy and musical film, Kvavili tovlze, Natasha Kobakhidze played Neli.
- Natasha M. Leroux, from 2001 drama flick Stephanie, Nathalie, Caroline & Vincent, who portrayed Caroline.
- In 1969 film, Hedonistic Pleasures, Natasha Steel characterized Nude Model.
- Natasha Maymon played the crucial character of Ruby In drama, romance film Spencer.
- In 2006 drama, romance film, Time and Tide, Natasha Desai played Kelly.
- In 2009, Natasha Driban characterized the role of N in drama flick El Factor Emocional.
- Natasha Sherritt characterized central character of Rumored In thriller movie Widow's Walk.
- In 2012, Natasha Talonz played the role of Baby Doll in horror and mystery flick The G-string Horror.
- In 2012, Natasha Staples portrayed the role of Louise Brownson in comedy, romance movie Connected.
- Natasha Blasick portrayed leading character of Vivian in 2011 horror movie Paranoid Activity 2.
- In 2007, Natasha Mash portrayed the role of Véra in mystery flick La flamme verte.
Lists having Natasha
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- Latin Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1989)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2006)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (2000)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2008)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2004)
- Popular Girl Names in Western Australia (1975)
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Christmas
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Birth