Burnie name meaning
On This Page
What does Burnie mean?
Origin of Age-old and Darling Burnie is in Germanic, English and Old English is used particulary in English is bestowed upon both sexes. Burnie is version of pious, persistent and pleasing Bernard.
Bernard is form of Bernhard in English, French and Dutch languages. Also Bernard is French form of Bernhard. Meaning of Bernard is Hard and Hardy is of Old High German and Germanic origin.
Also. Burnie is form of Birney. Also. Burnie is variation of Radburn. Also. Burnie is a form of Bradburn.
How do I pronounce Burnie?
The two syllabled name Burnie is commonly pronounced as b(u)-rnie. Some people pronounce it as bur-nie.
Variants of Burnie
How popular is the name Burnie?
Burnie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1888 and was last seen in 1988, during its 83 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 1890, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 814 on boy names chart when 26 babies were named Burnie. There are over 938 babies that have been given the name Burnie in United States.
According to our estimate, over 900 babies have been named Burnie globally.
Numerological aspects of Burnie
You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You always hope things to work out on their own. You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude.
If you like Burnie, you would love these names
- Herald - Herald's meaning is Army, One who Proclaims or Army Commander is a baby boy name is used in English
- Tremain - Originated from Celtic, Unfamiliar Tremain generally bestowed upon baby boys, Tremain means "From the Big Town or From the Stone House" is used particulary in English
- Kyrie - Principally used in English celebrated, Kyrie means "Lord" that originated from Old Greek and Old Persian is used for both genders
- Erryl is used primarily in English is originated from Old English is a baby boy name, Erryl means "Earl, Noble Leader or Nobleman"
- Heardwine - Used prevalently in English, Heardwine is used as a boy name, Heardwine means "Brave Friend"
Middle names for Burnie
These familiar and sweet middle names fit well with Burnie.
View more middle names that goes with Burnie.
Sibling Names for Burnie
If you're considering naming your baby "Burnie," you may be looking for sibling names that complement it. Here are some ideas to help you find the perfect sibling name for your little one, whether you're looking for something classic, modern, or unique.
Names for Burnie's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Burnie
- Burnie Burns, American writer, actor, producer, comedian, host
Lists having Burnie
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Bear
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Hardy
- Baby Names that mean Hard
- Baby Names that mean Lives
- Baby Names that mean Brook
- Baby Names that mean Island
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Wide
- Baby Names that mean Stream
- Baby Names that mean Broad
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean One