Calandra name meaning
What does Calandra mean?
Unorthodox Calandra is originated from Old Greek is used largely in English and Greek bestowed upon baby girls, Calandra means "Lark".
How is Calandra seen as a baby name?
Calandra, a Greek name meaning "lovely one", is seen as a sweet and charming name for a baby girl. It evokes feelings of joy and happiness and is often associated with an angelic, beautiful being. Calandra has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its unique sound, which has given the name an air of elegance. Additionally, the meaning behind the name adds a certain special quality that many parents covet for their little girls. Calandra is also a strong yet feminine name that many feel will bring good fortune to any daughter who bears it.
How do I pronounce Calandra?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Calandra as c(a)-land-ra. It can also be pronounced as cal(an)-dra.
Variants of CalandraNames that rhyme with Calandra
How popular is the name Calandra?
A common name in United States with over 1741 new-borns have been given the name since 1962. When at its peak in 1972, 103 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1097th position. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Calandra
In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You love life and life loves you.
You would love these names similar to Calandra
- Cinzia - Meaning of Cinzia is Woman from the Mountain Kynthos on Delos Island or Precious Stone is originated from Old Greek, used in Italian and Spanish is a baby girl name
- Nereida - Nereida's meaning is The Word Nereis with the Meaning Sea Nymph has its origin in Old Greek is a gender insensitive name
- Onella - Predominantly used in Sindhi and Hindi far-out, Onella means "Light" and a girl name is originated from Hungarian and Old Greek
- Battista - Used prevalently in Italian rarefied, Battista means "The Baptist or Immerse" and came from Old Greek is aimed at baby boys
- Cate - Meaning of Cate is Pure or Diminutive Form of Katherine is used especially in Danish and Norwegian bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Old Greek
Sibling Names for Calandra
If you're looking for the perfect name to pair with Calandra, then look no further! We've compiled a list of sibling names that complement this unique and beautiful name. From traditional to modern, here are some great options to consider for your little ones.
Names for Calandra's sister
Names for Calandra's brother
Famous people named Calandra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Calandra
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -andra
- Girl names that starts with Cal