Carmelita meaning and origin
Particulary used in Italian and Spanish eternal and darling, Carmelita is used as a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Carmelita is variation of biblical, darling and eternal Carmen. Meaning of Carmen is Song and Crimson or Red has origin in Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of CarmelitaNames that rhyme with Carmelita
Popularity of Carmelita
Carmelita is a common name in United States given to over 6888 babies in 131 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1930, 140 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 664th position. Carmelita is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1980. Carmelita is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Carmelita is extremely popular in Philippines where every 1 in 1000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Brazil and Mexico. As per our evaluation, over 200000 people has been named Carmelita globally.
Carmelita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Carmelita?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are daring and courageous. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Other names similar to Carmelita
- Lapo came from Hebrew, meaning of Lapo is "Supplanter or Yahweh May Protect", a baby boy name is largely used in Italian
- Jonny means Gift of God and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful has its origin in Hebrew and is aimed at both sexes is principally used in Finnish and Tamil. Jonny is diminutive of John.
- Hiett means Surname and Tailor is a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew. Hiett is derivative of Hyatt.
- Daveena means Beauty used for both boys and girls is originated from Hebrew is principally used in Malayalam, Oriya and Bengali
- Hodel - Originated from Hebrew, Hodel means "From the Flowering Myrtle Tree" is in general used for baby girls
Namesakes of Carmelita
- Carmelita Hinton, American progressive educator
- Carmelita Geraghty, American silent-film actress and painter
- Carmelita Jeter, American sprinter
- Carmelita Johnson in House Party: Tonight's the Night as Actress
- Carmelita Hughes in This Is Who I Am as Actress
- Carmelita Bohr in Canto a mi tierra as Actress
- Carmelita González in Dos tipos de cuidado as Actress
- Carmelita Aubert portrayed the central role of N in 1933 film Mercedes.
- In 1930 drama movie, El secreto del doctor, Carmelita Fernández García characterized Suzy.
Lists having Carmelita
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Car
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Carmel
- Baby Names that mean Fruitful
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Mount
- Baby Names that mean Virgin