Domitila meaning and origin
Largely used in Spanish and Portuguese timeless and far-out, Domitila is used as a baby girl name is of Latin origin. Domitila is variant form of Domitilla. Meaning of Domitilla is Little Tamed One and The Word Domitus with the Meaning Tamed is of Latin origin is largely used in Italian.
Variants of Domitila
View middle names that goes with Domitila like Marielle,Names that rhyme with Domitila
Popularity of Domitila
Domitila is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 50 years of usage and 350 bearers, the name could just made to the top 1276 names in 1888 before vanishing in 2002. There are over 350 babies that have been given the name Domitila in United States. But Domitila is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Peru and Tanzania. At least, 90000 people globally have carried Domitila as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Domitila
You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. You don't even try to explain yourself, except to the people that matter. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. You are a good listener and friend. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best.
Looking for a name like Domitila? Please go through the following names
- Aimé - The Aimé is largely used in French. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Aimé is "Lover or Who is Loved"
- Adrien - Lofty and Perpetual Adrien came from Hebrew and Latin bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Adrien is "From Adria, Woman from Hadria or Adriatic Sea" is mainly used in Hungarian and French
- Marilyne - Meaning of Marilyne is Myrrh or Ocean is used as a girl name is of Egyptian and Latin origin
- Prysca - The Prysca means "Antique" came from Latin
- Rosel means Rose is rooted from Latin used for baby girls is used in German and English
Namesakes of Domitila
- Domitila de Castro, Marchioness of Santos, Brazilian noblewoman and the long-term mistress and favorite of Emperor Pedro I
- In 1971 drama, history flick, El coraje del pueblo, Domitila de Chungara played N.