Cellie name meaning
What does Cellie mean?
Oldie and Unorthodox Cellie is originated from Latin is a girl name. Cellie is variant form of sacred and ceaseless Cecilia. Also Cecilia is Nordic equivalent of Caecilia. Cecilia means The Way for the Blind and Sixth is of Latin origin.
How does Cellie feel as a baby name?
Cellie is a beautiful Welsh name that means blind; sixth. It's a unique and meaningful name for a baby girl that can bring her strength and courage to face the world. It can be comforting to know that she is part of something special with this name, as well as having its own symbolism. Cellie has the potential to make her stand out amongst peers, therefore giving her added confidence in herself. She'll also have an interesting story behind her name that she can share with others and be proud of where it has come from.
How do I pronounce Cellie?
The two syllabled name Cellie is commonly pronounced as ce(l)-lie.
Variants of Cellie
Cecilia, Caecilius, Cacelia, Cecilie, Celia, Cecelie, Ceilia, Selia, Lucelia, Celiana, Caelius, Caelia, Celeste, Celina
View middle names that goes with Cellie like Georgette, Daia,Names that rhyme with Cellie
How popular is the name Cellie?
Cellie is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1896, peaked in 1905 when it ranked 1298th and last appeared in 1929. At least, 100 people globally have carried Cellie as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Cellie?
It's hard for you to connect with new people and let them inside your world but you are not a closed person. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You have trust issues and anger management problem that you seem to be handling pretty well. You rock as a person. You are the most creative person in your surroundings. Whatever you do, you do it with heart. And it always gives the best results because your approach is positive.
Other names similar to Cellie, for would be moms
- Alva - Trendy and Ever lasting unisex name Alva means "Brightness or Brilliance" and originated from Hebrew and Old Norse is used chiefly in Scandinavian and English
- Peregrina - New-fangled and Outlandish Peregrina is used predominantly in English is originated from Latin used for girls, Peregrina means "Traveler or Stranger"
- Chrysa - Odd girl name Chrysa is originated from Latin, Chrysa means "The Anointed One, Anointed and Anointed Christian". Chrysa is derived from Christina.
- Constantine - Of Latin origin, Cherished and Conifer Constantine means "The Steadfast, Perseverance or Constant" which is used specifically in Norwegian, Swedish and English is a gender insensitive name
- Lorinda - Trendy and Venerable girl name Lorinda is originated from Latin, Lorinda means "Crowned with Laurels, Modern Variant of Lora or Laurie Referring to the Laurel Tree or Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor or Victory" is used commonly in Spanish and English
Sibling Names for Cellie
Looking for sibling names to complement your little one named Cellie? Look no further! We have compiled a list of names, both classic and unique, that pair perfectly with Cellie for a cohesive and stylish sibling set. From traditional to modern, explore the possibilities below.
For a sister
Brother for Cellie
Famous people named Cellie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Cellie
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Blind
- Baby Names that mean Sixth
- Baby Names that mean One