Alvera name meaning
On This Page
What does Alvera mean?
Used in Spanish timeless and famous, Alvera normally used for girls is rooted from Gothic. Alvera is a variant of prevailing and evergreen Elvira. Elvira is feminine form of Alvaro. Elvira means White, Alert and Troop is rooted from German and Germanic.
How do I pronounce Alvera?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Alvera is a-lve-ra. It can also be pronounced as al-vera.
Variants of AlveraNames that rhyme with Alvera
How popular is the name Alvera?
Alvera used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1891 and over 2516 babies have been given the name in 77 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1917,.
After 77 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, Alvera is a familiar name in Tanzania, Indonesia, Zimbabwe, Canada and Uganda. As per our evaluation, over 2000 people has been named Alvera globally.
What numbers say about Alvera?
Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Alvera
- Farouk means Distinguisher (Between Right And Wrong) or Who Distinguishes the True from the False is used commonly in Arabic and English is of Arabic origin is a boy name
- Karam - Meaning of Karam is Deed or Action is rooted from Arabic prevalently used in Arabic, Sikh and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Firdausi - The unisex name Firdausi means "Heavenly or Of Paradise" is commonly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Safir - New-fangled and Unorthodox Safir is used dominantly in Swedish, Finnish and Arabic has origin in Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, Safir means "Handsome, Ambassador or Mediator"
- Rushan - Meaning of Rushan is Illuminated or Rightly Guided is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Arabic and Tamil
Sibling Names for Alvera
Choosing a name for your baby is an exciting and important process, but sometimes it can be overwhelming to find the perfect fit. If you're considering the name "Alvera" for your little one, we've compiled a list of sibling names that complement this unique and beautiful moniker. From classic choices to more modern options, there's something here for every family.
Sister to Alvera
For a brother
Famous people named Alvera
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Alvera
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -era
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Blond
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Elf
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Foreign
- Baby Names that mean Alert
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Judgement
- Baby Names that mean Close
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Guardian
- Baby Names that mean Spear