Dato meaning and origin
Boy name Dato is rooted from Hebrew. Dato is version of dominant, biblical and immutable David. Also David is equivalent of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved in Latin language. Hebrew name David, meaning of David is "Beloved One, Loved By God and Dearly Loved".
Variants of DatoNames that rhyme with Dato
Popularity of Dato
Dato is a popular baby name in Georgia where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in Malaysia. According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Dato around the globe.
Dato in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Dato
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your realistic attitude toward life. Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Other names similar to Dato
- Benjimen - Benjimen's meaning is Similar to Benedict or Son of the Right Hand is used in English has its roots in Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Jaime means Supplanter or Holder of the Heel is originated from Hebrew used primarily in Spanish, English and Portuguese is bestowed upon both sexes. Dominant name Jaime managed to bag 481st position among boy names in 2017 in United States
- Odera - Queer unisex name Odera means "Plow" that originated from Hebrew is primarily used in Igbo
- Abidan - Odd boy name Abidan is used substantially in English. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Abidan is "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment"
- Jantine means God is Merciful used for girls used especially in Dutch and Slavic is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Dato
- Dato Khujadze, popular Georgian pop-singer in Russia and Israel