Dannette name meaning
On This Page
What does Dannette mean?
Unexpected Hebrew Dannette is used specifically in English is used as a baby girl name. Dannette is variant form of biblical and widely accepted Daniela. Daniela is feminine of Daniel. Daniela's meaning is God is My Judge and God is My Judge God has Judged has origin in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Dannette?
The two syllabled name Dannette is commonly pronounced as d(an)-nette. It can also be pronounced as dann(et)-te.
Variants of Dannette
Middle Names for Dannette
Bellarose, Louna, view more middle names that goes with DannetteNames that rhyme with Dannette
How popular is the name Dannette?
In United States, Dannette was once a common name since emerging in 1936 it has been given to over 2155 babies. At its zenith in 1965,. After 65 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Also, Dannette is a familiar name in Canada. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Dannette?
As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you.
Do you like Dannette? Read these names too
- Marei - Meaning of Marei is Bitterness is used in German has its roots in Hebrew is given to baby girls
- Jonatas - Boy name Jonatas means "Gift of Yahweh or Yahweh has Given" and rooted from Hebrew is used in Portuguese
- Nizana - Origin of Nizana is in Hebrew is a girl name, meaning of Nizana is "Bud"
- Jem - Rarefied Jem largely is used in English, meaning of Jem is "Appointed by the Lord, The Lord Exalts or Supplanter". Its origin is in Hebrew is bestowed upon both genders
- Lemmy - Meaning of Lemmy is Belonging to God, Devoted to the Lord and Devotee is a gender-neutral name came from Hebrew. Lemmy is derivation of Lemuel.
Sibling Names for Dannette
Welcome to our list of sibling names for Dannette! Choosing a name for your new baby can be a fun and exciting experience, but it can also be overwhelming. If you're looking for inspiration for a sibling name that pairs well with Dannette, look no further. We've compiled a list of names that complement Dannette's unique style and sound.
Names for Dannette's sister
Names for Dannette's brother
Famous people named Dannette
- Dannette Bock acted in short Jesabelle
Lists having Dannette
- Girl names beginning with D
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nette
- Girl names that starts with Dan
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Judge
- Baby Names that mean Judged