Avshalom meaning and origin
Unusual Avshalom specifically is used in Hebrew, meaning of Avshalom is "(God The) Father is Peace" used as a boy name came from Hebrew. Avshalom is variant form of Absalom. Absalom is form of The Hebrew Name אַבְשָׁלוֹם = Father;Peace in Latin language. Meaning of Absalom is God the Father of Peace and God the Father is Peace came from Hebrew.
Variants of AvshalomNames that rhyme with Avshalom
Popularity of Avshalom
Avshalom is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1981. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Avshalom around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Avshalom
You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You like to feel comfy in your clothing rather than look amazing but feel tight. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You are dominant in your circle of friends. People admire your spirit. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in.
Do you like Avshalom? You would love these names
- Aarron - Notably used in English immutable and darling, Aarron came from Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Aarron is equivalent of Aaron in English language
- Yannig came from Hebrew is used principally in Breton, meaning of Yannig is "God is Merciful"
- Joschua - The boy name Joschua is used principally in German, Joschua means "God Helps or Yahweh is Salvation" has its origin in Hebrew
- Yahaya - Meaning of Yahaya is Yahweh is Gracious used for boys, used predominantly in Malay is originated from Hebrew
- Rachael - Predominant and Ceaseless Hebrew Rachael is majorly used in English and Gujarati, meaning of Rachael is "The Ewe or Ewe" is used for both sexes. Celebrated Rachael ranked at 481 position in 2008 among baby girl names in United States
Namesakes of Avshalom
- Avshalom Elitzur, Israeli physicist and philosopher
- Avshalom Feinberg, was one of the leaders of Nili
- Avshalom Vilan, Israeli politician and economist
- Avshalom Caspi composed the music of movie Chaotic Ana
- Avshalom Pollak portrayed leading character of Reuven in 2015 drama flick Ha'har.