Etan name meaning
What does Etan mean?
Majorly used in Hebrew and English rarefied, Etan is used as a baby boy name has origin in Hebrew. Etan is version of biblical and predominant Ethan. Ethan is equivalent of Αιθαν, a Greek Form of Eitan in English language. Ethan's meaning is Strong, Enduring Long-Lived and Durable has origin in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Etan?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Etan is e-tan.
Variants of EtanNames that rhyme with Etan
How popular is the name Etan?
Etan used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1999 and over 1474 babies have been given the name in 20 years. At the peak of its usage in 2010,. However after 20 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Etan is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1968 but could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 291 people have been named Etan in United States. Also, it is uncommon in Switzerland, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 612nd. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby boy names chart.
Etan is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Etan is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Nigeria and Indonesia. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Etan around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Etan
Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again.
You would love these names similar to Etan
- Racquel - Widely Accepted unisex name Racquel is specifically used in French and English came from Hebrew. Racquel is French and English form of Rachel. Also Racquel is form of Raquel in English language
- Lot - The well-known and all time favorite boy name Lot means "Veil" which is used in English, Welsh and Hebrew is originated from Hebrew
- Dacso - Meaning of Dacso is Judge and God, God is My Judge God has Judged and My Judge is the Lord is used as a boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Hungarian. Dacso is derivation of Daniel.
- Brahm - Used in Hindi and English unusual, Brahm means "Supreme Being, Creator of the Universe or Brahma" and is rooted from Hebrew is used for baby boys
- Rachael - Predominantly used in Gujarati and English long standing and dominant, Rachael is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Rachael is "Ewe or The Ewe" is a gender insensitive name . Eminent name Rachael managed to bag 481st position in baby girl names list in 2008 in United States
Sibling Names for Etan
Etan is a gorgeous name for a baby boy, meaning "firm and steadfast." If you're looking for sibling names that will complement Etan's unique yet classic vibe, we've got you covered! Check out our list of 20 names that pair perfectly with Etan.
Sister for Etan
For a brother
Famous people named Etan
- Etan Thomas, American retired professional basketball player
Lists having Etan
- Boy names beginning with E
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Enduring
- Baby Names that mean Long
- Baby Names that mean Strong