Abegail meaning and origin
Meaning of Abegail is My Father Rejoices is used as a baby girl name which is notably used in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Italian has origin in Hebrew. Abegail is resulted from Abigail. Abigail is English and German cognate of Abigael. Abigail means Father's Joy and Gives Joy is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of AbegailNames that rhyme with Abegail
Popularity of Abegail
Abegail is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2000, it ranked 3664th when 35 girls were named Abegail. Over 506 babies in United States have been named Abegail. But Abegail is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in South Africa. As per our findings, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Abegail around the globe.
Abegail in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Abegail
You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You have the heart of a warrior. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abegail
- Edine - Edine's meaning is From Edinburgh is particulary used in Swedish, Finnish and English. It is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Osku - Of Old Norse origin, Osku is specifically used in Finnish, Swedish and Sami is aimed at baby boys. Osku is form of Oska in Finnish language. Also Osku is Sami equivalent of Usko
- Aloys means All or Wise, Most or Very is originated from Old French and German and is used prevalently in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish is a baby boy name
- Cristiane - Girl name Cristiane means "Follower of Christ" is used primarily in Danish and English
- Ansgard - Unisex name Ansgard is used especially in German, Scandinavian and Norwegian, meaning of Ansgard is "God or Garden of the Gods" is originated from Germanic and Old High German
Namesakes of Abegail
We could not find any notable namesake.