Carma name meaning
What does Carma mean?
Acclaimed and Ever lasting girl name Carma means "Garden or Song" that originated from Hebrew and Sanskrit is principally used in Hindi, Hebrew and English. Carma is a form of biblical and well-known Karma. Karma is form of perpetual and customary Carmen. Of Sanskrit and Hebrew origin, Customary and Perpetual Karma, Karma means "Destiny, Action and Action or Activity". Carma is abridged form of Carmel. Carmel is form of Carmen in Spanish language. Meaning of Carmel is Bright Red and Fruitful Land is originated from Hebrew and Latin. Carma is short version of Carmen. Of Latin and Hebrew origin, Well-Liked and All time favorite Carmen, Carmen means "Fruitful Land and Son of".
How do I pronounce Carma?
The two syllabled name Carma is pronounced, c(a)-rma. car-ma is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Carma
Carmah, Karma, Carmen, Caniad, Charmaine, Carmelia, Ana CarmenNames that rhyme with Carma
How popular is the name Carma?
Carma is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1897 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1935, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 779 on girl names chart when 76 babies were named Carma. Over 4081 people have been named Carma in United States. Carma is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. Carma is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Carma is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in India, Brazil, Portugal, Canada and Philippines. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Carma
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You have a quick mind. You always analyze something in your mind. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You are stubborn and self-motivated.
Do you like Carma? Other names you would love
- Sampadini - Sampadini's meaning is Divinely Wealthy is used particulary in Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby girls
- Bilvaka - Bilvaka's meaning is Living in a Cave is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Sanskrit
- Anandana - Boy name Anandana means "The Blissful" is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Nirlepa - Boy name Nirlepa is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Nirlepa is "Stainless"
- Arkasa is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, Arkasa means "Illuminated by the Sun"
Sibling Names for Carma
If you have decided to name your baby girl "Carma," then you might be searching for names that complement it well. Here is a list of sibling names for Carma that are unique, elegant, and perfect for your little one's future siblings.
Sister for Carma
Brother for Carma
Famous people named Carma
- Carma Hinton, documentary filmmaker and Clarence J. Robinson Professor of Visual Culture and Chinese Studies at George Mason University
- Carman Lee in Knock Off as Actress
Lists having Carma
- Girl names beginning with C
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Field
- Baby Names that mean Song