Agathe meaning and origin
Unusual and Contemporary Agathe's origin is Old Greek is notably used in Scandinavian, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian, German, Faroese, Finnish, Greek, French, Danish, Dutch and English used as a baby girl name, meaning of Agathe is "The Good". Agathe is variant form of preeminent and perpetual Agatha. Agatha is form of Agathe in Latin language. Isolated and Modernistic Agatha came from Old Greek, meaning of Agatha is "The Word Agathos with the Meaning Kind Good and Good". Agathe is form of Agathon in Latin and Greek languages. Agathe is celebrated on February 5.
Variants of AgatheNames that rhyme with Agathe
Popularity of Agathe
Agathe is a popular name in France given to over 48829 babies in 156 years. Currently peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 22nd spot and 1959 baby girls were given the name. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 50 baby names 7 times Agathe is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 300 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 248 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Agathe. Over 258 babies in Switzerland have been named Agathe. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 300 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 211 on girl names chart when 49 babies were named Agathe. There are over 470 babies that have been given the name Agathe in Belgium.
Agathe is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2901st. But Agathe is a popular baby name in Cameroon where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, DR Congo, Benin, Germany and Rwanda. According to our research, over 70000 babies have been named Agathe globally.
Agathe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Agathe?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Allow yourself to think more freely. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
Other names similar to Agathe, for soon-to-be-parents
- Metrodora - Girl name Metrodora means "Gift of the City" is originated from Old Greek
- Katalyne - The Katalyne is originated from Greek, Katalyne means "Pure"
- Eskandar - Eskandar's meaning is Defender of Mankind is rooted from Old Greek and is used for baby boys is substantially used in Arabic and Iranian
- Sophie - Originated from Old Greek, Prevalent and Conifer Sophie means "Skill or Wisdom" which is used predominantly in Icelandic and Swedish is aimed at both genders
- Ambrosina primarily is used in German and English, meaning of Ambrosina is "Immortal" that originated from Old Greek is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Agathe
- Agathe Backer Grøndahl, Norwegian pianist and composer
- Agathe Habyarimana, widow of former President of Rwanda Juvénal Habyarimana
- Agathe de Rambaud, was
- Agathe Snow, artist based in New York City
- Agathe Uwilingiyimana, Rwandan political figure
- Agathe de La Fontaine, French actress
- Agathe de La Boulaye, French film and television actress
- Agathe von Trapp, eldest daughter of Georg von Trapp and his first wife
- Agathe Natanson in Copie conforme as Actress
- Agathe Anne G in The Bling Ring as Stunts
- Agathe Bonitzer in Une bouteille à la mer as Actress
- Agathe Bodin is known for her acting in short Confessions dans un bain
- In 2002, Agathe Schumacher characterized the role of Anne in film Ouragan sur le Bangladesh.