Florine meaning and origin
Outstanding and Traditional unisex name Florine means "Flower, Blossom or Flowering" that originated from Latin is used especially in French, German, English and Dutch. Florine is version of sacred and ceaseless Florian. Florian is variation of Florus. Florian is German form of Florianus. Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Traditional Florian, Florian means "Flowering, Flowery and Flowered". Florine is celebrated on May 1st or October 5th.
Variants of Florine
View middle names that goes with Florine like Velma, Odessa, Carolina, Alpha, Georgia, Earnestine,Names that rhyme with Florine
Popularity of Florine
Florine was a popular name in France. Over 13049 babies have been named Florine since 1900. When at its peak in 1998, 620 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 107th position. After 119 years, the name has past its prime. In addition to that, the first name has been in the top 500 baby names an astounding 66 times Florine was a common name in United States. Over 11258 babies have been named Florine since 1883. When at the peak of its usage in 1921,. After 102 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in
Florine is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 158 on girl names chart when 74 babies were given the name Florine. Over 932 people have been named Florine in Belgium. Florine is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 300 names. Recently in 2019, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 294 on girl names chart when 47 babies were named Florine. Over 187 babies in Netherlands have been named Florine.
Florine is a common name in Madagascar, DR Congo and Cameroon while somewhat familiar name in Micronesia, Israel, India, Haiti, Kenya, Canada, Switzerland, Malaysia, South Africa and Suriname. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Florine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Florine?
You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Sometimes you allow other people's problems to drag you down and make you feel depressed. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. What is it that you want to do in life but never had the courage? If you know, go on and do it. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive.
Do you like Florine? You would love these names
- Nautia - Outlandish Nautia has its origin in Latin bestowed upon baby girls, Nautia means "Navigator on the Sea and Nautical". Nautia is derivative of Nautica.
- Minnie - Eminent and Perennial unisex name Minnie is predominantly used in English, Norwegian and Swedish, meaning of Minnie is "Will, Composition or Protection" is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Dominica - The uncommon girl name Dominica is originated from Latin, used dominantly in Spanish and Italian languages, Dominica means "Offered to the Lord or Belonging to the Lord"
- Santuzza - Used largely in Italian, Santuzza is originated from Latin and a baby girl name, Santuzza means "The Devotees and Holy". Santuzza is short version of Santa.
- Gino - Popular unisex name Gino has origin in Italian and Old Greek notably used in Italian, Gino means "-Gi or Luigi"
Namesakes of Florine
- Florine De Leymarie, She is tall and weighs
- Florine Stettheimer, American painter, designer
- In 1935, Florine McKinney played the role of Barbara Blake in comedy and drama film Cappy Ricks Returns.