Gaenor meaning and origin
Gaenor has its origin in Old Welsh is a baby girl name is used substantially in English and Welsh. Gaenor is version of Guinevere. Guinevere is Old French cognate of Gwenhwyfar. Guinevere has its origin in Old Welsh, Guinevere means "White and Smooth, Fair One and Soft".
Variants of GaenorNames that rhyme with Gaenor
Popularity of Gaenor
Gaenor is a familiar baby name in England, South Africa and Wales. According to our research, over 400 babies have been named Gaenor globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gaenor
You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing.
If you like Gaenor, you would love these names
- Uther - Boy name Uther is substantially used in English and Welsh and came from Welsh, Uther means "Terrible or The Element Uthr Which is of the Meaning Terrible"
- Ieuan - Widely Accepted boy name Ieuan is especially used in Welsh and Danish is originated from Hebrew language. Ieuan is equivalent of Johannes in Welsh language
- Vaughan - Offbeat Vaughan has its origin in Welsh bestowed upon both sexes, Vaughan means "Small" is used particulary in Welsh and English
- Arvol - Rare boy name Arvol has origin in Welsh, meaning of Arvol is "Wept Over". Arvol is a derivation of Arvel.
- Efa - Of Hebrew origin, Efa is prevalently used in Greenlandic, Welsh and Finnish is used as a gender-neutral name. Efa is Welsh form of Eva. Also Efa is Welsh cognate of Eve. Also Efa is Greenlandic form of Efraim
Namesakes of Gaenor
We could not find any notable namesake.