Geniah name meaning
What does Geniah mean?
New and Creative and adventurous Geniah commonly is used in English is of Latin and Old Greek origin is a girl name. Geniah is a variant transcription of Genia. Genia is variation of cherished and perpetual Gina. Also Genia is variant of long standing and widely accepted Virginia. Genia is also a form of famed and venerable Eugenia. Genia is short of Eugenia. Genia's meaning is Well-Born, Noble and Noble Race is of Old Greek and Latin origin.
Variants of Geniah
Genia, Eugenios, Eugenius, Gina, Virginia, Eugenia, Eugene, Geana, Ginna, Ginamarie, Jean, Gino, Geena, Virginialee, Virginius, Efigenia
View middle names that goes with Geniah like Denice, Cee, Iael, Alid, Benedicte,Names that rhyme with Geniah
How popular is the name Geniah?
Geniah is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our estimate, at least 50 people have been bestowed Geniah around the globe.
What numerology tells about Geniah?
Courage is what is missing in your life. Your personality number reflects your naivety and sincere approach. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Job and life success are your priorities. You often end up hurt and disappointed. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Other names similar to Geniah, for would be parents
- Thalia - Thalia's meaning is The Element Thallein Which is of the Meaning to Flourish to Blossom, Flowering or Birth is used prevalently in Danish and Norwegian. It is rooted from Hebrew, Latin and Old Greek is used as a girl name
- Mauritz - Uncustomary Mauritz is used in Finnish and Norwegian is a baby boy name, Mauritz means "The Moor, The One from Mauritania or Moorish" came from Latin
- Paulino - Unheard-of Paulino principally is used in Spanish and Portuguese has its origin in Latin, meaning of Paulino is "Paul" is given to boys
- Franziska - Used commonly in Danish, German and Norwegian unheard-of, Franziska is originated from Latin and Italian, Franziska means "Little Frenchwoman, Little Frenchman or Little Frenchman / Franke" is used for girls
- Kaie - Eminent Kaie came from Latin is notably used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian is used as a gender insensitive name. Kaie is Estonian equivalent of Kaia
Famous people named Geniah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Geniah
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Gen
- Girl names that ends with -iah
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Race