Brianne meaning and origin
Popular unisex name Brianne is rooted from Celtic, mainly used in English, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish languages, meaning of Brianne is "Hill, Esteem or Consideration". Brianne is variant of desirable Brianna. Brianna is version of Abrianna. Brianna is feminine form of Brian. Brianna means The Exalted and The Word Brígh with the Meaning Strength Power Force came from Celtic. Brianne is derivation of Briac. Meaning of Briac is Esteem and Consideration is originated from Celtic. Brianne is celebrated on Dec.
Variants of Brianne
View middle names that goes with Brianne like Raegan, Maura, Naiara, Alta, Clover, Aspen,Names that rhyme with Brianne
Popularity of Brianne
Brianne is a popular in United States where over 20243 new-borns have been given the name since 1947. At present the name is rising, in 1979, it ranked 168th when 1662 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 19 times In England and Wales, Brianne is a unique name where it has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2011, it ranked 1067th when 32 girls were named Brianne. Over 189 babies in England and Wales have been named Brianne.
Brianne is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. It had a short run of 10 years on France girl names chart. Brianne is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in Philippines. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Brianne as their given name according to our evaluation.
Brianne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Brianne
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. Hanging around people who don't have a purpose or goal in life is not your thing. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much.
Looking for names similar to Brianne? Please go through the following names
- Keara - Chiefly used in English darling, Keara aimed at baby girls, meaning of Keara is "The Black" is originated from Old Irish and Celtic
- Roan - Famous unisex name Roan is originated from Celtic, meaning of Roan is "Little Red-haired One, From the Rowan Tree or Tree with Red Berries" is especially used in Dutch and English
- Briannah - Odd girl name Briannah is substantially used in English and came from Celtic, Briannah means "Strong or Female Version of Brian"
- Korentin - Originated from Celtic, Korentin means "Hurricane"
- Jeanna - Of Latin and Celtic origin, Prominent Jeanna is a baby girl name, Jeanna means "God has been Gracious, Variant of Jane or God is Merciful" is used in Finnish and English
Namesakes of Brianne
- Brianne Prather, former American actress best
- Brianne Leary, American actress and inventor
- Brianne Murphy, famous cinematographer
- Brianne Benitz in Miracle Man as Actress
- Brianne Castillo-Huang in The Bracelet as Director
- Brianne Berkson in Dare as Actress
- Brianne Gould in Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son as Actress
- Brianne Cordaro in Adonis as Actress
- Brianne La Flair in Temper's Karma as Actress
- Brianne Moncrief in The Other Guys as Actress
- Director Brianne Nord-Stewart, known for short Beat Around the Bush