Jayanthony name meaning
What does Jayanthony mean?
Uncustomary and Modern boy name Jayanthony is originated from Latin, Greek and English. Jayanthony is compound of well-known and ceaseless Jay and well-known and ceaseless Anthony, which itself is English form of Anton. Anthony is English form of Anton, which itself is English form of Antonius. Also Anthony is English form of Antonius.
Variants of Jayanthony
Jay, Anthony, Jaay, Jaya, Jae, Christianjay, Jadrien, Antonius, Anton, Akoni, Tonio, Briananthony, Anthonyjames, Jayah, Jaeleah, Jaelyn, Donjae, Christianus, Christian, Jader, Jade, Anthonius, Anaton, Antoine, Brian
How popular is the name Jayanthony?
Jayanthony is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. According to our findings, at least 40 people have been bestowed Jayanthony around the globe.
What numbers say about Jayanthony?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are daring and courageous. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Over-thinking kills. This is your motto.
Looking for names similar to Jayanthony? Please go through the following names
- Leontina - Unexpected Leontina is used predominantly in Finnish and Italian is originated from Latin and a gender-neutral name, Leontina means "Lion Same or Stem End from Leontini"
- Klarine - Meaning of Klarine is Luminous or Bright is used chiefly in Norwegian and Swedish is a girl name is originated from Latin
- Didi means Army, Warrior or People normally used for both boys and girls has its roots in Latin, Hebrew and Germanic is prevalently used in French, Danish and Swedish
- Albertus - Prominent and Vintage Albertus is originated from Germanic is majorly used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish and is given to boys, Albertus means "Famous or Noble"
- Lucian - Used chiefly in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish unfading and popular, Lucian means "Light or Shining" is originated from Latin and Old Greek is customarily given to both sexes
Famous people named Jayanthony
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jayanthony
- Boy names beginning with J
- English Boy Names
- Greek Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that starts with Jay
- Baby Names that mean Blue
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Salvation
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Crested
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Crow
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Conqueror
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Price