Karra meaning and origin
Outlandish Karra has its origin in Italian and Old Greek is a girl name is used specifically in English. Karra is version of imperishable and dominant Karen. Karen is version of CarineKarin. Karen is an abridged form of Katharina. Karen is form of Katharina in Scandinavian language. Also Karen is German, Dutch and English form of Carine. Karen is also equivalent of Karine in German, English and Scandinavian languages. Karen is also equivalent of Karin in Danish language. Outlandish Karen has its origin in Latin and Old Greek, Karen means "The Pure, Clear and Beloved". Also. Karra is another transcription of Cara. Cara is form of renowned and conifer Carola. Also Cara is variant form of noteworthy and perpetual Carolina.
Variants of KarraNames that rhyme with Karra
Popularity of Karra
Karra is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1956 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1985, it ranked 2702nd when 40 girls were named Karra. There are over 1010 babies that have been given the name Karra in United States. Karra is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2005. Karra is a common name in India. As per our estimate, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Karra around the globe.
What numbers say about Karra?
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
Looking for a name like Karra? Please go through the following names
- Clitus is used prevalently in English has origin in Old Greek, Clitus means "Glorious" is given to boys
- Acacia - Uncommon unisex name Acacia came from Old Greek, meaning of Acacia is "The Guileless One"
- Mara - Commonly Accepted and Enduring Mara has its origin in Old Greek and Hebrew is principally used in Finnish, Icelandic and Sanskrit, Mara means "Rule or Variant of Maria" is aimed at both genders
- Taïssa - The Taïssa has its origin in Old Greek, Taïssa means "A Kind of Headband"
- Panfilo means Friend of All is originated from Old Greek is a boy name
Namesakes of Karra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Karra
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kar
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Virginal
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Katherine
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive