Karly meaning and origin
Karly means Womanly, Strength, Female Version of Karl, Man or Husband used for both genders is originated from Germanic, Old High German and English is principally used in Swedish, Finnish, English, Norwegian and Danish. Karly is variation of well-liked Karla. Karla is a version of desirable and evergreen Carla. Karla is derivative of Charles. Also Karla is derivative of Charlotte. Karla is effeminate variation of Karl. Karla is Scandinavian and German cognate of Carla. Also Karla is English and Czech cognate of Caroline. Karla is also form of Charlotte in Czech, English and German languages. Renowned Karla's origin is Old High German and Italian, meaning of Karla is "Womanly, Free Woman and Strong". Karly is version of dominant Karli. Karli is variant of dominant Carly. Also Karli is variation of everlasting and loved Carol. Karli is also variant of lofty Karly. Karli is Old Norse cognate of Karl. Commonly Accepted Karli has its origin in Old High German, Germanic and English languages, Karli means "Husband and Man". Karly is variant form of prominent Carly. Carly is variation of illustrous Karly. Also Carly is variation of lofty Karli. Carly is resultant of Charles. Carly is form of Carla in English language. Also Carly is English equivalent of Caroline. Carly is also English form of Charlotte. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Famed Carly, Carly means "Strong and Vigorous". Karly means Womanly, Strength, Female Version of Karl, Man or Husband is of Germanic, Old High German and English origin given to both sexes is used majorly in Swedish, Finnish, English, Norwegian and Danish. Combination of outstanding and all time favorite KARL and unconventional LI resulted in Karly. LI is a variant form of Names Ending with -Li, -Lia, -Lie, -Liia, -Liija, -Lija. Also LI is variant of Names Beginning with Li-. LI is also variant of Names Containing a Stressed -Li- In the Middle of the Name, Especially Elisabet.
Variants of KarlyNames that rhyme with Karly
Popularity of Karly
Karly was a common name in United States. Over 10321 babies have been named Karly since 1972. At its zenith in 1992,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 48 years but it is still going strong. Karly is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 201 babies that have been given the name Karly in England and Wales. It also recently appeared in Ireland baby girl names chart. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart.
Also, Karly is a familiar name in Venezuela, Canada, England, Indonesia, Brazil, Australia and DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Karly globally.
Karly in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Karly?
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Go through the following names similar to Karly
- Wilibrord notably is used in German and English is a baby boy name, meaning of Wilibrord is "Pike, Will or Spear" came from Old English
- Frédérika - Meaning of Frédérika is Peace or King or Mighty came from German
- Craemir - Boy name Craemir means "Shopkeeper" is originated from Germanic language. Craemir is resultant of Cramer.
- Edelmar - Meaning of Edelmar is Noble or Famous for His Noble Character used for boys used commonly in English and German is of Germanic origin
- Enrico means Homeland, Power or Powerful has its origin in Old High German and Germanic and is given to boys is principally used in Swedish and Norwegian
Namesakes of Karly
- Karly Rothenberg, American film and television actress
Lists having Karly
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Kar
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Husband