Carleah meaning and origin
Unheard-of Carleah has its origin in Germanic is used mainly in English is bestowed upon baby girls. Carleah is variant form of timeless and acclaimed Carla. Carla is variant form of durable and illustrous Carol. Also Carla is a variation of admired and perennial Caroline. Carla is also form of imperishable and prominent Charlotte. Carla is derivative of Charles. Also Carla is resultant of Charlotte. Carla means Strong and Man is originated from Germanic, Old High German and English. Also. Carleah is variant form of loved Carly. Carly is form of lofty Karly. Also Carly is a variation of famous Karli. Carly is a derivation of Charles. Carly is equivalent of Carla in English language. Also Carly is English cognate of Caroline. Carly is also English form of Charlotte.
Variants of Carleah
View middle names that goes with Carleah like Mylee, Feline, Aves, Maryjane, Evangeline,Names that rhyme with Carleah
Popularity of Carleah
Carleah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our evaluation, over 70 babies have been named Carleah globally.
What numerology tells about Carleah?
You are a determinate fellow. You love life and life loves you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Learn from their experiences. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
If you like Carleah, you would love these names
- Murial - Unconventional Murial is originated from Celtic language is used as a unisex name which is principally used in English, Murial means "Sea-bright or Bitterness"
- Lavender - Odd girl name Lavender is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Latin, meaning of Lavender is "A Colour Name, An Herb with Aromatic Flowers or A Lavender Flower"
- Brittiani - Used especially in English atypical, Brittiani is a girl name is of Old English origin, Brittiani means "England and From Little Britain". Brittiani is derivative of Brittany.
- Cherrell - Rare girl name Cherrell is originated from English, meaning of Cherrell is "Dear One or Beloved" is predominantly used in English
- Laddey - Originated from Middle and English, Laddey means "Young Man or Manservant", primarily used in English is a boy name
Namesakes of Carleah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Carleah
- Girl names beginning with C
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Carl
- Girl names that ends with -leah
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Champion
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Fortified
- Baby Names that mean Tower
- Baby Names that mean Husband