Karla name meaning
What does Karla mean?
Darling Karla predominantly is used in Telugu, Oriya, Swedish, Norwegian, Greenlandic, Marathi, German, Malayalam, Danish, Gujarati, English, Hindi, Finnish, Kannada, Faroese, Bengali, Tamil, Scandinavian and Icelandic aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Karla is "Peasant, Farmer, Strong, Little, Womanly, Vigorous, Husband, Army, Durga, Opening Wide or Tearing" is originated from Italian, Old High German and Germanic. Karla is a version of dominant and perennial Carla. Carla is variation of admired and all time favorite Carol. Also Carla is form of timeless and trendy Caroline. Carla is also version of everlasting and lofty Charlotte. Carla is derived from Charles. Also Carla is resulted from Charlotte. Of Old High German, Germanic and English origin, Popular Carla, Carla means "Fem Form of Carl, Free Man and The Word Karl with the Meaning Man Free Man". Karla is resulted from Charlotte. Charlotte is form of eternal and renowned Caroline. Charlotte is feminine version of Charles or. Charlotte is French equivalent of Charlot. Meaning of Charlotte is Man, Strong and Army came from Old High German and Germanic. Karla is resulted from Charles. Charles is form of Karl in English language. Also Charles is English and French form of Karl. Origin of Prevailing Charles is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Charles is "Free Man, Manly and Vigorous". Karla is effeminate version of Karl. Karl is variation of timeless and well-liked Carl. Karl is equivalent of Háriolus in German language. Karl means Strong and Husband has origin in Germanic and Old High German.. Also Karla is Scandinavian, English and Czech equivalent of Caroline.. The name is celebrated on July 17th.
Karla's impression as a baby name
Karla is a charming and feminine name for a baby girl that exudes elegance and simplicity. It has a strong German origin and means "Free Man," which perfectly suits the spirit of the modern era where gender roles are breaking down, and freedom is celebrated. Although it's not uncommon, it's unique enough to make your little one stand out in a crowd. The name Karla is easy to pronounce and spell, making it an ideal choice for parents who want their child's name to be simple yet memorable. It has a timeless quality that will grow with your child, from infancy into adulthood. Overall, Karla is an excellent choice for parents seeking an elegant and meaningful name for their baby girl.
How do I pronounce Karla?
The two syllabled name Karla is pronounced, k(a)-rla. kar-la is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Karla
Carolus, Kalla, Carla, Karolina, Calla, Kalle, Carol, Caroline, Charlotte, Arla, Carleen, Anaclara, Coralie, Carolina, Arline, Carola, Charlot, Arlette, Sharla, CharlotteroseNames that rhyme with Karla
How popular is the name Karla?
Karla was a popular name in United States. Over 89053 babies have been named Karla since 1915. At the peak of its usage in 2002, the moniker grabbed the 175th spot and 2061 baby girls were given the name. However after 141 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names an astounding 70 times
A common name in France with over 1206 new-borns have been given the name since 1972. At the peak of its usage in 2006, it ranked 435th when 128 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, A common name in Denmark having over 4267 recievers in 14 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2019, it ranked 9th when 372 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 10 baby names 3 times
Karla is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 433 on girl names chart when 69 babies were given the name Karla. Over 800 babies in England and Wales have been named Karla. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1972 but could not make beyond the top 200. Over 416 babies in Ireland have been named Karla. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 700. Over 108 babies in Switzerland have been named Karla. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart.
However things change on global perspective, Karla is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in Brazil. Also the baby name is popular in Honduras, Germany, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Guatemala, Ecuador, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Philippines, Czech Republic and Canada. As per our research, over 770000 people has been named Karla globally.
Karla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Karla
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Learn what makes you happy. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Other names similar to Karla
- Malinda - Desirable and Perennial girl name Malinda is predominantly used in Greek and English that originated from English, Old Greek and Latin, meaning of Malinda is "The Noble Way or Blend of Melissa or Linda". Among girl names, admired Malinda was spotted at 500th position in 1979 in United States
- Macy - Macy's meaning is Domain of Maccius or Weapon is of Old English and Old French origin and is used primarily in English and English is used for both boys and girls
- Winter - Customary Winters origin is English is used in Danish, Old DanishSwedish and English, meaning of Winter is "Season Name, Born in Winter or Year" is given to both sexes
- Isa - Eminent and Evergreen unisex name Isa is used principally in Arabic and Dutch has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew, meaning of Isa is "A Lord or Love"
- Krystina - The widely accepted girl name Krystina means "Follower of Christ, Christ Bearer or Variant of Christine" is originated from Latin language is used predominantly in English
Middle names for Karla
Possible options for a child named Karla include these intrepid and cute middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Karla.
Famous people named Karla
- Karla Jay, distinguished professor emerita at Pace University
- Karla Erbová, contemporary Czech poet, prose writer
- Karla Jiménez, Mexican beauty pageant titleholder
- Karla Peijs, former Dutch politician of the CDA
- Karla Nelsen, former amateur female bodybuilder
- Karla Kienzl, Austrian luger who competed during the 1950s
- Karla Poewe, anthropologist and historian
- Karla Grant, Australian presenter
- Canadian serial killer who
- Karla Faye Tucker, American woman sentenced to death for killing two people during a robbery
- Karla Mayer, guard at three Nazi death camps during the Second World War
- Karla Bonoff, American singer-songwriter
- Karla Cossío, Mexican actress
- Karla Cheatham Mosley, American actress and singer
- Karla LaVey, American radio host
- Karla Conway, for her appearance as 'Playboy' magazine's Playmate of the Month for its April 1966 issue
- Karla DeVito, American singer and actress
- Karla Martínez, Mexican TV show hostess
- Karla Montana, American actress
- Karla M. Gray, American attorney and judge
- Karla Schramm, American film actress
- Karla Drenner, American academic and politician from Georgia
- Karla Monroig, Puerto Rican actress, model and television host
- Karla Deras, American fashion designer, fashion blogger
Lists having Karla
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Boy names that starts with Kar
- Popular Boy Names in Denmark (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Denmark (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Farmer
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Durga
- Baby Names that mean Opening
- Baby Names that mean Wide