Kirsi name meaning
On This Page
What does Kirsi mean?
Outlandish Kirsi's origin is Indian-Dravidian, meaning of Kirsi is "Anointed, Follower of Christ, Radiant Personality, Christian Woman, Favorite Flower or The Flowering Amaranth" used for girls is used mostly in Hindi, Danish, Indian, English, Finnish, Swedish, Nordic and Norwegian.
Also Kirsi is Finnish cognate of Kirsimarja.
How is Kirsi regarded as a baby name?
Kirsi, a baby girl name, shows charm and uniqueness. Its Finnish root adds an exotic hint, ideal for those desiring a break from common Western names.
Easy to say and spell, Kirsi suits children who might not cope well with lengthy, complex names. Primarily, Kirsi satisfies those aiming at a striking, cultural name, yet, not overly stylish or trend-following.
How do I pronounce Kirsi?
k(i)-rsi is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Kirsi. The other ways to say the name is kir-si.
Variants of Kirsi
How popular is the name Kirsi?
Kirsi is a unique baby name in Finland during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 1972, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 12 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Kirsi.
The first name is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1994 and peaked in 2002 when it ranked 8273rd. But Kirsi is a popular baby name in Burkina Faso where every 1 in 3000 have the name.
At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Kirsi?
All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are a passionate lover but hard to understand. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals.
Do you like Kirsi? Read these names too
- Haryaksha - Boy name Haryaksha is used mostly in Gujarati, Hindi and Malayalam, Haryaksha means "Eyes of Lord Shiva"
- Yeswanth - Yeswanth's meaning is One who has Achieved Glory or Lord Krishna is used in Oriya, Telugu and Bengali is given to boys
- Prayank - Meaning of Prayank is A Mountain or Cot is used majorly in Malayalam and Oriya is bestowed upon boys
- Ranjani - Uncustomary Ranjani dominantly is used in Bengali and Hindi, meaning of Ranjani is "Delightful, Full of Joy or One who Brings Joy to Others" is given to baby girls
- Thansi means The Princess is used prevalently in Kannada, Bengali and Marathi is given to baby girls
Famous people named Kirsi
- Kirsi Ojansuu, Finnish politician and member of the Finnish Parliament
- Kirsi Kunnas, Finnish poet
- Kirsi Ylijoki, Finnish actress and singer
Lists having Kirsi
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Radiant
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Favorite
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Flowering