Ko name meaning
What does Ko mean?
Meaning of Ko is Lord Ram, King or Something Special used for both genders which originated from Tamil and African-Swahili is used especially in Telugu, Kannada and Tamil. Ko is a variant form of prevailing Kobe. Kobe is variation of biblical, persistent and famed Jacob. Used in English and Japanese atypical, Kobe, Kobe means "Tortoise" came from Japanese, Swahili and African-Swahili.
How do I pronounce Ko?
You can pronounce the one syllabled name Ko as ko.
Variants of KoNames that rhyme with Ko
How popular is the name Ko?
Ko is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1985 and peaked in 1990 when it ranked 6410th. However things change on global perspective, Ko is extremely popular in Japan where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in Myanmar. Also the baby name is popular in Laos and China. According to our research, at least 750000 people have been bestowed Ko around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ko
You are a jealous and passionate lover. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude.
If you like Ko, you would love these names
- Malarvendhan is used largely in Tamil and Hindi, Malarvendhan means "A King of Flowers" is a baby boy name
- Kavinyan - Boy name Kavinyan means "Poet" is largely used in Tamil and Hindi
- Ranjitham - Commonly used in Tamil and Hindi, Ranjitham bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ranjitham is "Love"
- Senkadir particulary is used in Kannada and Tamil, meaning of Senkadir is "Brilliant Like the Ray of Light" is given to boys
- Eesvar - The boy name Eesvar means "God" is specifically used in Telugu and Hindi
Famous people named Ko
- Ko Gi-hyun, South Korean short track speed skater
- Ko Tun-hwa, geostrategist
- Ko Seong-il, Korean voice actor
- Ko Lai Chak, table tennis player from Hong Kong, China
- Ko Fan-long, is one of Taiwan's leading composers
- Ko San, is CEO and founder of TIDE Institute and ATEAM Ventures
- Ko Shibasaki, Shibasaki debuted in 2000
- Ko Kan Ko Sata, musician from southern Mali
- Ko Un, South Korean poet whose works have been translated and published
- Ko Geuntae, South Korean professional Go player
- Ko Im-pyo, South Korean film editor
- Ko Iso, professional Go player
- Ko Jong-soo, South Korean football coach and former football player
- Ko Simpson, former American football safety
- Ko Reibun, professional Go player
- Ko Chang-soo, Korean poet and diplomat
- Ko Ji-yong, member of Sechs Kies
- Ko So-young, South Korean actress and model
- Ko Willems, track cyclist from the Netherlands,
- Ko Jeong-woon, retired football player