Kodey name meaning
What does Kodey mean?
Offbeat Kodey's origin is Celtic is used as a unisex name, meaning of Kodey is "Cushion" is prevalently used in English. Kodey is version of everlasting and desirable Cody. Cody's meaning is Helper, Pillow and Son is majorly used in Irish and English has origin in Old Irish and Celtic.
How do I pronounce Kodey?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Kodey as k(o)-dey.
Variants of KodeyNames that rhyme with Kodey
How popular is the name Kodey?
Kodey is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1995, it ranked 1914th when 44 boys were named Kodey. There are over 693 babies that have been given the name Kodey in United States. Kodey is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2004 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 2020th. Also, Kodey is a familiar name in India. As per our estimate, over 700 people has been named Kodey globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Kodey?
Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. Stay true to yourself and your friends. What concerns you is your soul and how to keep yourself happy and aware. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude.
Do you like Kodey? Read these names too
- Fagan - Fagan's meaning is Little Fiery One, Little Hugh or Little Ardent One has its origin in Celtic is a baby boy name is used mostly in English
- Maurina means Native of Mauritania is used predominantly in Italian bestowed upon girls has its origin in Celtic
- Ninenn - Originated from Celtic, Ninenn means "Happy or White"
- Down - Meaning of Down is Fortress has its origin in Celtic and a gender insensitive name is used predominantly in English
- Adan - Used in Spanish, Bengali and English frequently used, Adan came from African-Yoruba, Hebrew and Celtic used as a unisex name, Adan means "Noble, Earth or Nobility"
Middle names for Kodey
Here is a list of snowballing and well-received middle names that go with the baby name Kodey.
View more middle names that goes with Kodey.
Famous people named Kodey
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kodey
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names