Laureano meaning and origin
Rarefied Laureano dominantly is used in English, meaning of Laureano is "From the Place of Laurel Trees" has its roots in Latin is used as a baby boy name . Laureano is version of perpetual, sacred and lofty Laurence. Laurence is form of desirable Laurent. Laurence is French equivalent of Laurentia. Also Laurence is French form of Laurentia. Laurence is also English equivalent of Laurent. Laurence means Too: Laurel Wreath and Form of Lawrence is rooted from Latin.
Variants of LaureanoNames that rhyme with Laureano
Popularity of Laureano
Laureano is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 133 babies in United States have been named Laureano. But Laureano is a popular baby name in Colombia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Mexico and Spain. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Laureano?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Allow yourself to think more freely. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence.
Do you like Laureano? Other names you would love
- Sylvian - The rare unisex name Sylvian has origin in English-American and Latin, Sylvian means "Forest" is majorly used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Ceazer - Latin name Ceazer means "Or Hair, Hairy and Hirsute" is given to baby boys. Ceazer is resultant of Caesar.
- Creed - Of Latin origin, Admired and Ceaseless Creed means "Guiding Principle or Belief", a baby boy name is used specifically in English
- Didier - Meaning of Didier is Desire, Longed or Desirable is used as a baby boy name which is majorly used in French came from Latin
- Donatus - Boy name Donatus is rooted from Latin, meaning of Donatus is "The Gift or Given" is prevalently used in Finnish, Swedish and English
Namesakes of Laureano
- Laureano Pineda, was President of Nicaragua from 5 May to 11 August 1851
- Laureano Gómez, 18th President of Colombia from 1950 to 1953
- Laureano Leone, former politician in Ontario, Canada
- Laureano Tacuavé Martínez, young Native American from present day Uruguay
- Laureano Ibarra, American former competitive pair skater
- Laureano Vallenilla Lanz, Venezuelan intellectual and sociologist
- Laureano Albán is a writer from Costa Rica, internationally recognized as a poet, National Magón Prize 2006.
- Actor Laureano Brizuela, known for TV series Agujetas de color de rosa
- In 2010 action and drama flick, La hora cero, Laureano Olivares characterized Buitre.