Levie name meaning
What does Levie mean?
Persistent and Illustrous Levie's origin is Hebrew is predominantly used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish is a gender insensitive name. Levie is version of lofty, biblical and immutable Levi. Levi is a short of Levente. Levi is equivalent of The Hebrew Name לֵוִי Meaning Attached in Latin language. Meaning of Levi is Adhesion and Joined to is originated from Hebrew and Hungarian.
Variants of Levie
Levi, Lavi, Levin, Lavee, Leo, Olavi, LeofwineNames that rhyme with Levie
How popular is the name Levie?
Levie is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 107 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 900. There are over 1060 babies that have been given the name Levie in United States. Levie is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Levie is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Levie as their given name according to our findings.
Levie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Levie
You don't depend on anyone in any way. Meditation is your thing. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Focus on your career. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Levie
- Saphira - Queer girl name Saphira means "Beautiful or Sapphire" that of Hebrew origin is commonly used in Norwegian and German
- Nahum - Substantially used in Hebrew, Swedish and Finnish unusual, Nahum means "Comforter or God has Comforted" and is bestowed upon baby boys is rooted from Hebrew
- Debroah - Widely Accepted girl name Debroah means "Bee, Hebrew and To Speak Kind Words" is originated from English and Hebrew. Debroah is a derivation of Deborah.
- Aibileen - Aibileen's meaning is Fragility, Child and Breathing Spirit is originated from Hebrew and Assyrian is bestowed upon girls. Aibileen is resultant of Abel.
- Daibhead - Daibheads origin is Irish and Hebrew bestowed upon boys, meaning of Daibhead is "Beloved, Dearly Loved and Beloved One". Daibhead is resulted from David.
Middle names for Levie
Possible options for a child named Levie include these prospering and familiar middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Levie.
Famous people named Levie
- Levie Isaacks in Leprechaun as Cinematographer
Lists having Levie
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Guide
- Baby Names that mean Crown
- Baby Names that mean Garland
- Baby Names that mean Affectionate