Liset meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Liset substantially is used in Finnish, French, Danish and Swedish has origin in Hebrew is given to baby girls. Liset is variant form of biblical, conifer and noteworthy Lisa. Lisa is form of widely accepted and enduring Alice. Also Lisa is form of Its Variants. Lisa is also variant form of eminent and ever lasting Louisa. Lisa is resulted from Elisabeth. Lisa is short of Elizabeth. Lisa is equivalent of Elisabet;Its Variants in German language. Lisa's meaning is God is My Oath and My God is Bountiful has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Liset
View middle names that goes with Liset like Mria,Names that rhyme with Liset
Popularity of Liset
Liset is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1999, it ranked 1892nd when 83 girl were named Liset. There are over 1019 babies that have been given the name Liset in United States. Liset is a common name in Cuba, Venezuela, Netherlands and Peru while somewhat familiar name in Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama and Ecuador. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Liset in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Liset
Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. Don't live to work. Work to live. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
If you like Liset, you would love these names
- Raphaelle means God Heals used for girls is originated from French and Hebrew
- Jorde - Curious unisex name Jorde is originated from Old Norse, Jorde means "River of Biblical Regions". Jorde is derived from Jord.
- Mikel - Eternal and Eminent Mikel mainly is used in English and Basque, meaning of Mikel is "Odd or Clueless" has its origin in Hebrew is given to both sexes
- Maribela - Originated from Spanish, New-fangled and Odd Maribela means "Maria and Isabel" is used as a baby girl name. Maribela is derivative of Maribel.
- Daniell - Rare unisex name Daniell is originated from Hebrew, Daniell means "God is My Judge" is used commonly in English and Swedish
Namesakes of Liset
- Lisette Verea in A Night in Casablanca as Actress
- Lisette Bross in Veronika Decides to Die as Actress
- Lisette Morelos in Episode #1.174 as Actress
- Lisette Pagler in Episode #1.1 as Actress
Lists having Liset
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect