Larina meaning and origin
Unorthodox Latin and Old French Larina is used substantially in Finnish, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, English, Hindi, Telugu, Swedish, Malayalam, Marathi, Kannada, Norwegian, Tamil and German, meaning of Larina is "Sea Gull, Protection or Seagull" is used as a baby girl name . Larina is variant form of imperishable and preeminent Lara. Lara is variation of admired and enduring Clare. Lara is Russian and Nordic cognate of Larisa. Also Lara is equivalent of Laura in Finnish language. Lara is also Finnish cognate of Clara. Originated from Greek, Latin and Old Greek, Unwonted Lara, Lara means "Seagull, Laurel Wreath and Famous". Larina is variant of famous and ceaseless Lorraine. Lorraine is French and English form of Laura. Also Lorraine is French form of The Latin Place Name Lotharingia = Territory of the People of Lothar. Of Latin and Old French origin, Curious Lorraine, Lorraine means "From Lorraine, Made Famous in Battle and Laurel". Larina is feminine version of Lars. Lars is a version of ever lasting, saintly and pleasing Laurence. Also Lars is a form of Lares. Lars is also form of Laris. Lars is Swedish and Danish cognate of Laurentius. Originated from Latin, Offbeat Lars, Lars means "Stem End of Laurentum, Laurel and Laurel Wreath".
Variants of Larina
View middle names that goes with Larina like Noreen, Uyen, Desirae, Hede, Idia, Path,Names that rhyme with Larina
Popularity of Larina
Larina is a unique baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 171 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Larina. There are over 435 babies that have been given the name Larina in Switzerland. Larina is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 44 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 436 babies in United States have been named Larina.
Larina is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1981. Also, Larina is a familiar name in Philippines, Indonesia, India and Nigeria. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Larina as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Larina?
When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. The capstone of your name reveals your true personality, your skills, and unique abilities.
Looking for names similar to Larina? Please go through the following names
- Nubi means Veiled came from Latin is given to baby girls. Nubi is short form of Nubia.
- Camille - Used notably in Swedish and French long standing and widespread, Camille is rooted from Latin, Camille means "Acolyte or Attendant of Temple" is used as a unisex name
- Marzhin - The Marzhin means "Warrior" has its roots in Latin is dominantly used in Breton
- Celine - Mainly used in Italian, French and Swedish unfading and celebrated, Celine means "Goddess of the Moon, Of Sky or Similar to Celia or Selena" and is aimed at baby girls has its origin in Latin and Old Greek
- Gentile - Used substantially in English, Gentile has origin in Latin, a baby boy name, Gentile means "A Foreigner Or Heathen"
Namesakes of Larina
- Larina Jean Adamson in The Drew Carey Show as Producer
Lists having Larina
- Girl names beginning with L
- French Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Protection