Maraike name meaning
What does Maraike mean?
Meaning of Maraike is Bitterness is used in Low German and German used as a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Maraike is a variant form of sky-scraping rising and preeminent Maria. Maria is derivation of Mary. Maria is Latin and Greek equivalent of Mirjam. Also Maria is form of Mirjam in Greek and Latin languages. Of Hebrew origin, Maria, Maria means "The Word Mirjam with the Meaning Bitterness and Purity". Maraike is derived from Mary. Mary is English form of Maria. Also Mary is English equivalent of Maria. Mary means Lady and Wished-for Child is rooted from Hebrew and Egyptian.
Variants of Maraike
How popular is the name Maraike?
Maraike is a familiar baby name in Germany. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Maraike globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
What numbers say about Maraike?
You always get things done faster than agreed and show great progress when it comes to your career. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains.
Go through the following names similar to Maraike
- Jacomina - Jacomina's meaning is Supplanted is a girl name is rooted from Hebrew
- Jarrod - Noteworthy Jarrod chiefly is used in English, meaning of Jarrod is "God Will Bring Down His Grace, Descent or Variant or Surname Form of Garrett from Gerald" that originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon both boys and girls. Noteworthy Jarrod ranked at 436 position in 1999 among baby boy names in United States
- Zechariah - The widespread unisex name Zechariah means "Yahweh Remembers". Its origin is in Hebrew is used substantially in English
- Mene has its origin in Hebrew is notably used in African and is aimed at girls, Mene means "That is Never Alone or One Whose Deeds Have Been Weighed"
- Tahlia means Dew has its origin in Hebrew, a girl name is mostly used in English and Hebrew
Famous people named Maraike
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Maraike
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with M
- Hebrew Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness