Maite name meaning
On This Page
What does Maite mean?
Curious girl name Maite is used substantially in English, Basque and Spanish, Maite means "Dearly Loved, Lovable, Maite or Lovers Loveable" is of Basque origin. Also Maite is a spelling variation of Maria;Teresa.
Odd Maite is originated from Basque is used commonly in English, Basque and Spanish, Maite means "Dearly Loved, Lovable and Lovers Loveable". Infrequent girl name Maite means "Dearly Loved, Lovable, Maite or Lovers Loveable" which came from Basque is used in English, Basque and Spanish.
Combination of mainstream soaring, durable and prevailing Maria and customary and evergreen Teresa resulted in Maite. Teresa is variant form of pious, long standing and celebrated Theresa, which itself is Nordic form of Theresa.
Teresa is Nordic form of Theresa.
Could Maite be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Maite is a charming and unique name for a baby girl that stands out from the crowd. The name has Basque origins, which adds to its distinctiveness.
Maite's meaning, "Love," is gentle yet powerful, making it a beautiful choice for parents who want to express their affection for their child. The name has an alluring sound that rolls off the tongue, adding to its appeal.
It's easy to pronounce and spell, making it simple for young children to learn and write. Overall, Maite is an excellent option for parents who are looking for a meaningful and distinctive name that will reflect their love and devotion to their daughter.
How do I pronounce Maite?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Maite is MY-teh. There should be emphasis on first MY syllable while speaking. The other ways to say the name is ma(i)-te.
Variants of Maite
Middle Names for Maite
Katarina, view more middle names that goes with MaiteNames that rhyme with Maite
How popular is the name Maite?
In United States, Maite was once a common name since emerging in 1968 it has been given to over 3206 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2011,. However after 50 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Also, Maite is common in France where over 5585 new-borns have been given the name since 1932. When at its peak in 1978, the moniker grabbed the 222nd spot and 230 baby girls were given the name.
Maite is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 162 on girl names chart when 58 babies were given the name Maite.
Over 464 babies in Belgium have been named Maite. The moniker is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Maite is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 4000 have the name.
According to our estimate, over 60000 babies have been named Maite globally.
Maite in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Maite?
You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. Travelling is your passion. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do.
You would love these names similar to Maite
- Oxfurde means From the Ox Ford and From the Place Where the Oxen Cross the River used for baby boys is originated from Old English. Oxfurde is derived from Oxford.
- Mahogney - Girl name Mahogney is originated from English, meaning of Mahogney is "Resembling the Rich Dark Wood". Mahogney is a derivation of Mahogany.
- Marlond - Boy name Marlond is originated from English, meaning of Marlond is "Lake Land and From the Land Near the Lake". Marlond is a derivation of Marland.
- Ripley means From Hrypa's Meadow, Shouting Man's Meadow or Dweller in the Noisy Meadow is originated from Old English which is used in Icelandic and Swedish is a unisex name
- Haeven - Unconventional unisex name Haeven means "Place of Safety, A Refuge and Safe Harbor" is of English origin. Haeven is derived from Haven.
Famous people named Maite
- Maite Zúñiga, retired Spanish middle distance runner
- Maite Perroni, Mexican actress, singer, songwriter and model,
- Maite Petersen in Amazing Grace and Chuck as Actress
- Maite Alberdi in El Salvavidas as Director
- Maite Garcia in Silencio as Actress
- Maitely Weismann in Chasing Taste as Actress
- Maite Jáuregui in Episode #1.21 as Actress
- Maite Schwartz in Love & Other Drugs as Actress
- Maite Arnedo acted in TV series Walker, Texas Ranger
- In 1982 comedy film, Un rolls para Hipólito, Maite Sancho portrayed Marina.
- In 2010 drama film, Izarren argia, Maite Bastos played Sor Teresa.
Lists having Maite
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Basque Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mai
- Baby Names that mean Dearly
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean Lovable