Margita meaning and origin
Unorthodox Margita came from Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls is mainly used in Hungarian, Scandinavian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Czech, Polish and Norwegian. Margita is form of sacred and cherished Margit. Margit is form of Marghit. Also Margit is variant of virtuous Margrit. Margit is shortened form of Margaret. Unorthodox Margit came from Old Greek, meaning of Margit is "The Pearl". Also. Margita is diminutive of Margaret. Margaret is version of sacred, conifer and dominant Marguerite. Margaret is form of Margareta in English language. Margita is Swedish equivalent of Margherita.
Variants of MargitaNames that rhyme with Margita
Popularity of Margita
Margita is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given and also in England and Wales. But Margita is a popular baby name in Slovakia where every 1 in 100 have the name. According to our research, at least 70000 people have been bestowed Margita around the globe.
Margita in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Margita?
You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You don't take love very seriously. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Looking for names similar to Margita? Please go through the following names
- Marilène - Used in Swedish and Danish, Marilène came from Hebrew and Greek, Marilène means "Sea or Sun" is a baby girl name
- Aleksi - Infrequent unisex name Aleksi is mainly used in English and Danish, meaning of Aleksi is "Helper of Man, The Defender or Defender of Mankind" has its origin in Old Greek
- Angelos - Used substantially in Greek atypical, Angelos is used as a baby boy name. It is rooted from Old Greek, Angelos means "Messenger of God or Angel"
- Artémise - Greek name Artémise means "Deity"
- Sibyll - Sibyll's meaning is Seer or Oracle is rooted from Old Greek and English, majorly used in English is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Margita
- Margita Figuli, Slovak prose writer
- Margita Stefanović, Serbian musician best known as a keyboardist of Serbian rock band Ekatarina Velika
- Margita Gosheva in Urok as Actress
- Margita Ahlin, from 1960 comedy movie Av hjärtans lust, who characterized Harriet Humbert.
- Margita Alfvén played vital role of Marguerite in 1930 drama film När rosorna slå ut.
- In 1964 drama film, Trio Angelos, Margita Zemlová played Guide.
Lists having Margita
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Czech Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Saint