Mariabella name meaning
What does Mariabella mean?
Meaning of Mariabella is Beautiful or Beloved has its origin in Spanish, Italian and Hebrew is a baby girl name is used mostly in English. Mariabella is version of celebrated Maribel. Maribel is shortened form of Isabelle. Also Maribel is another transcription of María;Isabel. Also Maribel is another transcription of MARI;BEL. Maribel's meaning is Maria and Isabel has its origin in Hebrew and Spanish. Mariabella is a variation of soaring in demand, biblical and perpetual Maria. Maria is a derivative of Mary. Maria is equivalent of Mirjam in Latin and Greek languages. Also Maria is Greek and Latin cognate of Mirjam. Originated from Hebrew, Odd and Fresh Maria, Maria means "Bitter and Sea of Bitterness".
Variants of Mariabella
View middle names that goes with Mariabella like Delilah, Nariyah,Names that rhyme with Mariabella
How popular is the name Mariabella?
Mariabella is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. According to our research, over 70 babies have been named Mariabella globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mariabella
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel.
If you like Mariabella, you would love these names
- Leontyne - Used largely in English unheard-of, Leontyne is originated from Latin, Leontyne means "Lioness, Shining Light or Female Version of Leon" is used for baby girls
- Rosaleen - Renowned Rosaleen came from Germanic is a girl name, meaning of Rosaleen is "Rose, Rose Garden or Flower Name" is used majorly in English
- Cranstun means From the Crane Estate is used in English is used as a baby boy name
- Benssen - Of English origin, Benssen bestowed upon baby boys, Benssen means "Surname or Ben's Son" is used mainly in English
- Mechelle - Famed Hebrew Mechelle means "Like God or Who Resembles God" bestowed upon baby girls is used mostly in English
Famous people named Mariabella
We could not find any notable namesake.