Mireille meaning and origin
Of Provençal, Latin and Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Mireille is a girl name, Mireille means "Admire or Admirable" is used in Swedish, French, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian. Mireille is variant form of spiritual and illustrous Mira. Mira is variant of Meira. Also Mira is a form of prominent and venerable Myra. Mira is diminutive of MirabelleMiranda. Originated from Latin and Old Slavic, Unorthodox Mira, Mira means "Aristrocratic Lady and Glory". Mireille is variation of trendy Mirella. Mirella is variant of renowned Mireille. Mirella is form of Mireille in Italian language. Also Mirella is Italian form of Latin Mirari = Marvel, Admire. Of Provençal and Latin origin, Queer Mirella, Mirella means "Admire and Admirable". Mireille is French form of Mireio. It is celebrated on August 15th.
How is Mireille as a baby name The name that is nothing but a usual one, Mireille is hard to pronounce, even harder to spell, but definitely a name worth checking out, as it is as unique as it gets, while it preserves the traditional spirit. Mireille literally means "to admire", and while it is a form of verb, it can be understood in a whole lots of ways, with the variety of themes subtly being a part of the thread. It's worthy of the trouble, since it is one of the name choices that are just as attractive as they are a trouble for the others.
Variants of MireilleNames that rhyme with Mireille
Popularity of Mireille
Mireille was among the popular names in France. Since emerging in 1900 around 129881 babies have been given the given name. At its zenith in 1949, 4977 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 19th position. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 118 years. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 33 times Mireille is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1949 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1969, it ranked 3011st when 32 girls were named Mireille. Over 728 babies in United States have been named Mireille.
Mireille is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Mireille is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2003. However things change on global perspective, Mireille is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Burundi, Congo, Madagascar, Cameroon, Chad, Rwanda, Haiti, Egypt, Central African Republic, Benin, Ethiopia, Togo, Canada and Ivory Coast. According to our evaluation, at least 650000 people have been bestowed Mireille around the globe.
Mireille in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Mireille?
Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You love books and movies with a powerful message. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better.
Other names similar to Mireille, for name hunters
- Lorenzo - Meaning of Lorenzo is Laurel is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Latin is used prevalently in Norwegian, Swedish and Italian
- Corban - Meaning of Corban is Raven is used majorly in English and a unisex name is of Latin and Old French origin
- Karenn means Beloved or Dear came from Latin and usually is used for baby girls is used in Breton
- Ariah - Used primarily in English cherished, Ariah aimed at both boys and girls and originated from Latin, Ariah means "Ariel or Aria"
- Cäcilia is used prevalently in German, Cäcilia means "Indication of the Gender of Caecilier or Blind", a girl name has origin in Latin
Namesakes of Mireille
- Mireille Roccatti, Mexican scholar and jurist
- Mireille Best, French author
- Mireille Johnston, French/American cook
- Mireille Nguimgo, Cameroonian sprinter
- Mireille Mathieu, French singer
- Mireille Hartuch, French singer, composer, and actress
- Mireille Darc, French model and actress
- Mireille Delunsch, opera soprano
- Mireille Enos, American actress
- Mireille Hassenboehler, American former professional ballet dancer
- Mireille Perrier, French actress
- Mireille Soria, American film producer
- Mireille Dargent in Vierges et vampires as Actress
- Mireille Balin in L'assedio dell'Alcazar as Actress
- Mireille Machu in Being There as Editorial Department
- Mireille Strasser in Les siffleurs as Actress
- Mireille Mossé in La cité des enfants perdus as Actress
- Mireille Urumuri in Chloe and Attie as Actress
- Mireille de Tissot is writer of movie Seven Guys and a Gal
- In 1926, Mireille Barsac portrayed the role of Madame Le Gossec In movie Nitchevo.
- Mireille Bédard, from 1996 documentary film La beauté fatale et féroce..., who played Suzanne.
- In 1926 drama, romance flick, Sahara Love, Mireille Colombes characterized Eleanor Vallance.
- In 1983, Mireille Deyglun portrayed the role of Florentine Lacasse in drama flick Bonheur d'occasion.
- Mireille Nègre portrayed central character of Mireille in 1962 comedy film Le petit garçon de l'ascenseur.
- Mireille Perrey, from 1935 comedy flick Jim la houlette, who characterized the Pauline Bretonneau.
- In 1938, Mireille Ponsard portrayed the role of Mimi Cassis In movie Au soleil de Marseille.
- In 1971, Mireille Saunin portrayed the role of Françoise in horror movie Morgane et ses nymphes.
- In 2002, Mireille Viti played the role of Louisette In movie Marche et rêve! Les homards de l'utopie.
Lists having Mireille
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mir
- Girl names that ends with -lle
- Popular Girl Names in France (1973)
- Baby Names that mean Admirable
- Baby Names that mean Wonderful