Moni meaning and origin
Origin of Outlandish Moni is in Latin and Old Greek, meaning of Moni is "Silent, Intelligent, Beautiful, Nicely, Hermit, Monk, Advise, Warn or Recluse" used as a gender insensitive name is used in Swedish, Assamese, Gujarati, Danish, Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Finnish, Telugu, Norwegian, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali and German. Moni is a variation of venerable and famed Monica. Monica is a variation of MoniqueMonique. Of Latin and Greek origin, Uncommon Monica, Monica means "Adviser and A Wise Counsellor". Moni is variant of widespread, persistent and biblical Mona. Mona is a version of biblical and famous Monique. Mona is an abridged form of Monika. Mona is Welsh form of Mona that is usedforeign. Origin of Infrequent Mona is in Latin and Celtic, meaning of Mona is "Hermit, Will and Advise". Moni is form of biblical and admired Monika. Monika is variant form of MoniqueMonica. Unfamiliar Monika's origin is German and Polish, meaning of Monika is "Recluse, To Warn, to Advise, to Remind and Advise". Moni is diminutive of Monique. Monique is form of widely accepted, ceaseless and biblical Monica. Monique is form of Monika in French language. Also Monique is French cognate of Monika. Originated from Latin, Old Greek and Greek, Odd Monique, Monique means "Hermit, Advise and Warn".
Variants of MoniNames that rhyme with Moni
Popularity of Moni
Moni is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1992. Moni is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1990. However things change on global perspective, Moni is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Bangladesh. According to our evaluation, over 200000 babies have been named Moni globally.
What numbers say about Moni?
You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday. You prefer to fight your battles alone. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma.
Looking for names similar to Moni? Please go through the following names
- Ortensia - Ortensia's meaning is Garden, A Plant Name or Hortus came from Latin largely used in Italian and Romanian is used as a baby girl name
- Ovid - Used prevalently in Swedish, Norwegian and English old-school and commonly accepted, Ovid means "Ovis" is came from Latin and Old Norse is aimed at boys
- Claudea - Origin of Unorthodox Claudea is in Latin bestowed upon girls, meaning of Claudea is "Disabled and Limping". Claudea is derivation of Claudia.
- Barbary - Girl name Barbary is majorly used in English and came from Latin, Barbary means "A Form of Barbara Popular in Medieval Britain After the 3rd Century Martyr St Barbara, Strange or Foreign"
- Benedicte - Used dominantly in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish recent and unconventional, Benedicte is rooted from Latin, Benedicte means "The Blessed" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Moni
- Moni Singh, preeminent Bengali Communist politician popularly known as 'Comrade Moni Singh'
- Moni Ovadia, Italian actor, musician
- Moni Nag, Indian anthropologist specialising
- Moni Naor, Israeli computer scientist
- Moni Kumar Subba, member of the 12th Lok Sabha
- Moni Bilé, Cameroonian makossa musician
- Monica Lee in Posey as Actress
- Monique Hennessy in Le doulos as Actress
- Monica McCarthy in In Search of Aztec Gold as Actress
- Monique Lola Berkley in Army of One as Actress
- Monica Davis in Rocket Attack U.S.A. as Actress
- Monia Meflahi in Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre as Actress
- Monica Swann in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 as Casting Director
- Monica Seller in Il labirinto dei sensi as Actress
- Moni Amarilio is the composer of movie Nahtche V'Hageneral
Lists having Moni
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Warn