Ploni meaning and origin
Ploni is German form of Apollonia.
Variants of PloniNames that rhyme with Ploni
Popularity of Ploni
Ploni is an uncommon name probably limited to Netherlands. As per our evaluation, over 60 people has been named Ploni globally.
What numerology tells about Ploni?
Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You prefer to fight your battles alone.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Ploni
- Alppu is Finnish form of Alpo
- Reeterikki - Commonly Accepted boy name Reeterikki is primarily used in Finnish. Reeterikki is Finnish form of Frederik
- Wilhe is Finnish cognate of Wilhelm
- Kunkku - Boy name Kunkku is commonly used in Finnish language. Kunkku is form of Kunnari in Finnish language
- Tapso is form of Tapsa in Finnish language
Namesakes of Ploni
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ploni
- Girl names beginning with P
- Finnish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Brother
- Baby Names that mean Teuton
- Baby Names that mean Blood
- Baby Names that mean Sister
- Baby Names that mean Army
- Baby Names that mean Man