Lone meaning and origin
Meaning of Lone is The Lion, Shining, Beauty or Inspired By the Greek God Apollo is dominantly used in Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Indian, Danish, Greenlandic and German has its roots in Latin is used as a gender-neutral name. Lone is variation of Magdelone. Magdelone is variation of Magdalena, Probably Influenced By Madelon. Lone is variant form of Abelone. Abelone is variant form of Abellone. Also Abelone is variant of all time favorite Apollonia. Abelone is Scandinavian cognate of Apollonia. Also Abelone is equivalent of Apollonia in Danish language. Abelone's meaning is Inspired By the Greek God Apollo has its origin in Old Greek. Lone is variant form of persistent and acclaimed Leonie. Leonie is a variation of frequently used and evergreen Leona. Leonie is short version of Leona. Meaning of Leonie is The Lion and Lioness is of English and French origin. Lone is version of noteworthy Ilona. Ilona is resultant of Ilia. Ilona is Hungarian form of Helene. Also Ilona is Hungarian and German form of Helen. Meaning of Ilona is Shining, Flanks and The Torch came from Hungarian, Latin and Old Greek. Lone is a shortened form of Leona. Leona is variant of everlasting and prevalent Helen. Also Leona is form of Leonida. Leona is effeminate variant of Leon. Acclaimed and Traditional Leona came from Old Greek and Latin languages, meaning of Leona is "The Lion and Lioness". Lone is short of Apollonia. Apollonia is Latin equivalent of Apollonius. Commonly Accepted and Classy Apollonia is originated from Old Greek, Apollonia means "Apollinaria, Inspired By the Greek God Apollo and Apelo Which Means Strength".
Variants of Lone
View middle names that goes with Lone like Summer, Marsha, Elsa, Mamie, Raen, Meaghan,Names that rhyme with Lone
Popularity of Lone
Lone is an uncommon baby name in Belgium still in use today. Lone is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1928. Lone is a common name in Myanmar and Botswana while somewhat familiar name in India, Saudi Arabia, Germany, England, Philippines, Greenland, Pakistan, Brazil, Papua New Guinea and DR Congo. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Lone in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lone?
You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. Focus on your career. You want to be the boss in every situation. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul.
Do you like Lone? Read these names too
- Tapati has its origin in Sanskrit language bestowed upon both genders which is used particulary in Telugu and Sanskrit, Tapati means "The Sun's Daughter, To Heat Up or The Suns Daughter"
- Naarang - Naarang's meaning is Narang Ca Be Used As a Surname In Various Culture is used as a boy name is substantially used in Hindi and Telugu
- Shraav means Attentive is used in Gujarati and Telugu is used as a baby boy name
- Krishaan - Outlandish and Modernistic Krishaan is used predominantly in Tamil and Bengali bestowed upon boys, Krishaan means "Lord Krishna"
- Nakshthra means Heavenly Body, A Star or Pearl is used prevalently in Kannada, Hindi and Marathi is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Lone
- Lone Dybkjær, Danish politician
- Lone Wolf the Younger, Kiowa
- Lone Horn, born in present-day South Dakota)
- Lone Justice, American country rock band
- Lone Pigeon, musical artist
- Lone Star, Welsh rock band formed in Cardiff, Wales in 1975
- Lone Helmer in En kærlig omstigning as Actress
- Actor Lone Fleming, notable for movie The Fourth Victim
- Lone Hertz characterized the central role of Tine Bølling in 1964 drama and romance movie Tine.
- In 2012 flick, Lone Madsen Project, Lone Madsen played N.
- In 1969 crime, family flick, De 5 og spionerne, Lone Thielke played Georgina.
Lists having Lone
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -one
- Baby Names that mean Lion
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean God