Ryan name meaning
What does Ryan mean?
Ryan's meaning is King, Little Ruler, Kingly, Consideration, Esteem, Descentdant of Rían or Ryan is an Irish Baby Name That Means King given to both boys and girls which originated from Celtic and Old Irish is used predominantly in English, Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu, Danish, Finnish, Irish, Swedish, Marathi, Kannada, Norwegian, Oriya, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil and Gujarati. Ryan is abridged form of Briac. Meaning of Briac is Esteem and Consideration has its origin in Celtic. Ryan is celebrated on Dec.
Variants of Ryan
Raian, Rayan, Riana, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Rhianna, Rhiannon, Rihana, Adriana, Ryananthony, Anthony, Raayan, Reeana, Riane, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Rheanna, Rhian, Reana, Rigantona, *Rigantona, Raihana, Rihanna, Addi, Ariane, Dedriana, Hadrianus, Akoni, Tonio, Briananthony, Anthonyjames, Antonius, AntonNames that rhyme with Ryan
How popular is the name Ryan?
Ryan was an extremely popular name in United States. Over 955481 babies have been named Ryan since 1906. When at its peak in 1986, it ranked 11st when 29889 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 164 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 50 baby names 47 times Also, Ryan was among the very popular names in England and Wales. Since emerging in 1996 around 65567 babies have been given the first name. At its zenith in 1996, 6496 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 7th position. However after 28 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still performing better than most of the names. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 10 baby names 2 times Also, Ryan was a popular name in France. Over 18280 babies have been named Ryan since 1974. When at the peak of its usage in 2002, it ranked 71st when 1201 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 44 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 11 times Also, Ryan was a popular name in New South Wales. Over 17016 babies have been given the name in 43 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2006, it ranked 10th when 576 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. However after 43 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 10 baby names 1 times
Ryan used to be a common name in Ireland, first appeared in 1974 and over 7829 babies have been given the name in 36 years. At its zenith in 2003,. However after 36 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, Ryan was a common name in Switzerland. Over 1172 babies have been named Ryan since 1998. At the peak of its usage in 2010,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 15 years. Also, A common name in Netherlands with over 1416 new-borns have been given the name since 2015. When at its peak in 2015, it ranked 40th when 320 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Also, Ryan used to be a common name in Belgium, first appeared in 1995 and over 2454 babies have been given the name in 24 years. At its zenith in 2002,. After 24 years, the name has past its prime. Also, A common name in Queensland having over 9132 recievers in 38 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 10th spot and 348 baby boys were given the name. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 10 baby names 1 times Also, In Western Australia, Ryan was once a common name since emerging in 1984 it has been given to over 182 babies. When at its peak in 1984,. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the name has been to the top 10 baby names 1 times Also, A common name in Victoria having over 2469 recievers in 12 years of usage. When at its peak in 2008, the moniker grabbed the 20th spot and 277 baby boys were given the name. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 12 times
Ryan is a rare baby name in Western Australia, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1984. Over 182 people have been named Ryan in Western Australia. However things change on global perspective, Ryan is extremely popular in Philippines where every 1 in 500 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Canada, England, Indonesia, Cambodia, Australia, South Africa, Kenya, Scotland, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. According to our research, at least 1200000 people have been bestowed Ryan around the globe.
Ryan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Ryan?
You can be an actor, singer, athlete, architect, CEO, social media manager, or influencer. The sky is your only limit. You have no problem working in a team but working alone suits you better. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person.
Do you like Ryan? You would love these names
- Hamidah - Of Arabic origin, Outlandish and Contemporary Hamidah is a baby girl name substantially used in Sindhi and Arabic, Hamidah means "Friend or Praiseworthy"
- Isir - Unisex name Isir is particulary used in Arabic and Sanskrit languages, Isir means "Powerful, Active or Inspirational"
- Hayi means Living or Alive is used in Arabic, Sanskrit and Hindi is given to both boys and girls
- Munkadir - Boy name Munkadir is specifically used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Munkadir is "An Ascetic or Authority for Hadith or Name of an Authority or Ascetic of Hadith"
- Haruni is used substantially in Gujarati and Oriya is a unisex name, Haruni means "A Deer or Messenger-ship" has origin in African
Famous people named Ryan
- Ryan Davies, versatile popular Welsh entertainer of the 1960s and 1970s
- Ryan G. Anderson, American former Washington State National Guardsman convicted by court-martial on September 3
- Ryan Miller, writer
- Ryan Bertin, American amateur wrestler
- Ryan Bolton, athlete from the United States
- Ryan Alan Hade, American sexual assault victim from Tacoma
- Ryan Barnes, ice hockey left winger
- Ryan Palmer, chess player of Jamaican origin; he was the Jamaican National Champion
- Ryan G. Manelick, American defense contractor
- Ryan Weisenberg,
- Ryan Wieber, visual effects compositor and former amateur filmmaker
- Ryan Esson, Scottish professional football goalkeeper currently playing for Inverness Caledonian Thistle
- Ryan Francis, American college basketball player
- Ryan Thorne, the current head basketball coach of the women's team at McGill University
- Ryan McGinness, American artist, living and working in Manhattan
- Ryan McClay, American lacrosse player
- Ryan Wuest, South African football player
- Ryan Lefebvre, American sportscaster
- Ryan Leonard Lalisang, Indonesian ten-pin bowler
- Ryan Hreljac, Canadian activist
- Ryan Cunningham, West Indian cricketer
- Ryan Shwayder, prolific online game designer
- Ryan Semple, football midfielder from Northern Ireland
- Ryan Gutierrez, American football player
- Ryan Blitstein, is Vice President of Sales Strategy & Operations at the Industrial AI software company Uptake
- Ryan St. Anne Scott, Ryan St
- Ryan Monro, Australian bassist
- Ryan Le Loux, in Darlinghurst, Sydney
- Ryan Bailey, South African first class cricketer for North West
- Ryan Heckman, American nordic combined skier
- Ryan Christopher Clark,
- Ryan Mendez, highly successful basketball player at Stanford University
- Ryan Holman, Dutch footballer who currently plays for GVVV
- Ryan Duffy, New Zealand cricketer
- Ryan Kersten, basketball player
- Ryan C. Thomas, author and editor living in San Diego, California
- Ryan Lackey, entrepreneur and computer security professional
- Ryan White, American teenager from Kokomo, Indiana,
- Ryan Stiles, Canadian-American actor, comedian
- Ryan Peake, rhythm guitarist, keyboardist
- Ryan O'Neal, American actor and former boxer
- Ryan Adams, American singer-songwriter, musician
- Ryan Crocker, former career ambassador within the United States Foreign Service and a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Ryan Phillippe, |-
- Ryan Tubridy, Irish broadcaster
- Ryan Malcolm, Canadian singer and realtor best known as the winner of the first season of 'Canadian Idol'
- Ryan Giggs, Welsh football coach and former player
- Ryan Merriman, American actor
- Ryan Reynolds, Canadian-American actor, comedian
- Ryan Cooley, Canadian actor
- Ryan Walsh in Call to Action as Actress
- Ryan Seaman Ryan Eric Seaman is an American musician.
- In 2000 horror and mystery movie, The St. Francisville Experiment, Ryan Larson portrayed History Student - Ryan Larson - Participant.
- In 1995, Ryan Payne Bell characterized the role of Pink in drama, thriller film Animal Room.
- In 1992, Ryan Bollman portrayed the role of Micah in horror, thriller film Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice.
- In 1992 adventure, family film, Ghost Ship, Ryan Cash characterized Willard.
- Ryan Davenport, from 2012 comedy, drama movie Betsy & Leonard, who played Alex.
- Ryan Donowho, from 2016 crime, drama movie Salvation, who portrayed the Vincent 'Vinnie' Randolph Vanatta.
- Ryan Eigenmann, from 2007 drama flick Baliw, who portrayed the Angelo Martinez.
- In 2016 comedy and drama flick, La La Land, Ryan Gosling characterized Sebastian.
- In 1993 film, The Secret, Ryan Hare characterized N.
- Ryan Lambert characterized the role of Frank in drama film Everybody Loves Cake.
- In 1995 horror movie, Jack-O, Ryan Latshaw characterized Sean Kelly and Andrew Kelly.
- In 1970 drama flick, Events, Ryan Listman played Ryan.
- In 1998, Ryan Massey portrayed the role of Beth Muller, Tom's Girlfriend in comedy film Scrapple.
- In 2011, Ryan Robbins portrayed the role of John Grey in horror and mystery flick Apollo 18.
- In 2013 comedy flick, He's Way More Famous Than You, Ryan Spahn played Ryan Feiffer.
- In 2018, Ryan Shaugnessy characterized the role of Ryan Williams and Bullfrog in action and comedy flick Bullfrog II: The Superiors.
- Ryan A. Allen, from 2003 drama film American Grace, who characterized the Donnie Medway.
- In 2019, Ryan McDonald characterized the role of Dennis Smarten in drama flick Black Conflux.
- Ryan S. Sands, from 2005 film Fly on the Wall, who characterized Melinda.
- Ryan Ward played key role of Bruce II in 2015 comedy and drama movie Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List.
- Ryan Hitchcock characterized leading role of Matty Sullivan in 2005 drama flick Stealaway.
- Ryan Larsen Davis, from 2004 movie Almost, who characterized the Jay.
- In 2003, Ryan Muñoz characterized the role of N in drama, romance movie Sa sarap ng umibig.
- Ryan Templeman portrayed the central role of Nick in 2016 comedy flick Adopting Trouble.
- In 2008, Ryan Burnham portrayed the role of Billy aka. 'Agent 5' in mystery film Agent 5: A Night in the Last Life of.
- Ryan DiFrancesco portrayed minor role of Carver in 2010 drama, thriller flick The Weight.
Lists having Ryan
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- Celtic Baby Names
- Irish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Boy Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in England & Wales (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Ireland (2019)
- Popular Boy Names in France (2009)
- Popular Boy Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Boy Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Popular Boy Names in Belgium (2006)
- Popular Boy Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Boy Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Boy Names in Northern Territory (2015)
- Popular Boy Names in Western Australia (1985)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2012)
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Kingly
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Esteem
- Baby Names that mean Son