Allena name meaning
On This Page
What does Allena mean?
The famous and all time favorite girl name Allena is used chiefly in English, Swedish and Finnish is originated from Celtic and Slavonic. Allena is version of dominant Alana. Alana is feminine form of Alan.
Originated from Celtic, Latin and Hawaiian, Famous and All time favorite Alana, Alana means "Darling Child and Dear Child". Also. Allena is form of eternal and prominent Alina. Alina is variation of everlasting and well-liked Aline.
Alina is a derivation of Adèle. Alina is diminutive of Adeline. Also Alina is shortened form of Adelina. Alina is also shortened form of Adeline. Alina is equivalent of Helena in Scandinavian and Czech languages.
Also Alina is Scandinavian and Czech form of Helene.
How does Allena sound as a baby name?
Allena is a beautiful baby girl name with German origins. It has a sweet and cheerful vibe to it that would be perfect for any baby girl.
The name Allena means precious, handsome, and cheerful. This makes it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name that reflects her value and beauty. It's easy to pronounce and spell, making it a practical choice for everyday use.
Overall, Allena is a lovely name with positive connotations that would create an adorable moniker for any little girl.
How do I pronounce Allena?
The three syllabled name Allena is commonly pronounced as a-lle-na.
Variants of Allena
Allenna, Alana, Alina, Alanus, Aalana, Alline, Alayne, Aline, Helena, Helene, Aelina, Alena, Alene, Alinda, Allynn, Adelaide, Aileen, Alianne, Eleanor, Ella, Helen, Eilen, Leni, Leny, Selene, Ailena, Adelena, Magdalena, Aliene, Adela, Eileen, Alinde, AdelindNames that rhyme with Allena
How popular is the name Allena?
Allena is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1888 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1893, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 955 on girl names chart when 57 babies were named Allena.
Over 1950 people have been named Allena in United States. Allena is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009.
Allena is a common name in Malawi while somewhat familiar name in Philippines. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Allena
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are always open to experience something new. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Your failures motivate you. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Go through the following names similar to Allena
- Joygun means Good Mannered or King of the World is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Gujarati, Kannada and Arabic
- Kouther - Girl name Kouther means "River In Jannat Paradise or River in Jennah (Paradise)" is mainly used in Arabic and Bengali
- Charif - Originated from Lebanese and Arabic, Charif is used generally as a baby boy name, Charif means "Of Illustrious Origin, Noble or Honest"
- Raed - Uncommon boy name Raed is rooted from Old English, specifically used in English and Arabic languages, meaning of Raed is "Leader or Red"
- Toti - Toti's meaning is Parrot is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Old DanishSwedish and Danish
Middle names for Allena
These familiar and sought-after middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Allena .
View more middle names that goes with Allena.
Sibling Names for Allena
Allena is a beautiful name that means "attractive," "harmony" and "peaceful." If you've decided to name your baby girl Allena, you may be searching for some great sibling names that complement it. Here are some excellent ideas for sibling names that go well with Allena.
Sister for Allena
Brother for Allena
Famous people named Allena
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Allena
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lena
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Darling
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rock
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Offering
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Black
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Merry
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven