Nilde meaning and origin
Nilde is originated from Old High German, Nilde means "Brunni or Hiltja" and is specifically used in Finnish, Swedish, Italian, Norwegian and Danish is used as a girl name . Nilde is variation of noteworthy Nilda. Nilda is version of Names Ending In -Nhilda, -Nhilde/-Nilda, -Nilde. Also Nilda is form of Nilla. Nilda is abridged form of Brunhilde. Meaning of Nilda is Blessed and Hiltja is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of NildeNames that rhyme with Nilde
Popularity of Nilde
Nilde is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 8000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Nilde
You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you.
Parents who liked Nilde, loved these names
- Toft - Used in Swedish and Finnish, Toft means "From the Small Farm" is typically used for baby boys
- Lill - Originated from Old Norse, Outlandish Lill means "My God is Perfect" used as a gender insensitive name is specifically used in Icelandic, Norwegian and English
- Abbo - Meaning of Abbo is Father used for baby boys which is used dominantly in English and Italian is originated from Latin and Old English. Abbo is short version of Abbott.
- Melchior - Uncommon boy name Melchior is originated from Hebrew and Old Persian used dominantly in Danish, Hungarian and Swedish languages, Melchior means "King or Hebrew Or = Light, City or God is King of Light"
- Rainier - The rare unisex name Rainier is originated from Old High German and Latin, Rainier means "Advice or Army" is used commonly in French and English
Namesakes of Nilde
- Nilde Iotti, Italian politician of the Communist Party