Roderik meaning and origin
Meaning of Roderik is Famous Ruler or Illustrious has origin in Germanic especially used in Norwegian, Finnish, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish and English is bestowed upon boys. Roderik is version of timeless and dominant Roderick. Roderick is English form of Roderich. Origin of Roderick is in Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Roderick is "Famous Power, Powerful and Fame". Also Roderik is equivalent of Roderich in Nordic and German languages.
Variants of RoderikNames that rhyme with Roderik
Popularity of Roderik
Roderik is a common baby name in Netherlands. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Roderik in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Roderik
You are a jealous and passionate lover. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Although you believe being sensitive is a bad trait, you are wrong. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Do you like Roderik? Other names you would love
- Robbe - Famous unisex name Robbe has its origin in Old High German used largely in Dutch language, meaning of Robbe is "Bright or Fame"
- Maryse - Latin, Italian and Hebrew name Maryse is used prevalently in Dutch and French is given to baby girls. Maryse is equivalent of Marisa and Marise in French language
- Lamberta means Homeland, Shiny or L has origin in Old High German and is bestowed upon baby girls is substantially used in Dutch, Finnish and Norwegian
- Kristoffel - Primarily used in Dutch, Kristoffel means "Christ Carrier"
- Nienke - Nienke's meaning is The Pure is originated from Old Greek and is bestowed upon baby girls is principally used in Frisian and Dutch
Namesakes of Roderik
- Roderik Bouwman, former Dutch field hockey player,