Seelia meaning and origin
Used in Finnish, Seelia is used as a girl name came from Latin. Seelia is variant form of pious, long standing and preeminent Cecilia. Also Cecilia is Nordic equivalent of Caecilia. Cecilia means Blind One, The Way for the Blind and Indication of the Gender of Caecilier came from Latin. Also. Seelia is form of illustrous Sheila. Sheila is resulted from Cécile. Sheila is equivalent of Cecilia in English language. Also Sheila is form of Cecilia in English and Irish languages. Sheila is also equivalent of Síle in English language. Seelia is equivalent of Selia in Finnish language.
Variants of Seelia
View middle names that goes with Seelia like Maybelle, Ginette, Aima, Karmyn, Xima,Names that rhyme with Seelia
Popularity of Seelia
Seelia is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, over 30 babies have been named Seelia globally.
Numerological aspects of Seelia
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong.
Do you like Seelia? Other names you would love
- Moni - Especially used in Swedish, Norwegian and Marathi uncustomary, Moni aimed at both sexes, meaning of Moni is "Advise, Monk or Nicely" is originated from Latin and Old Greek
- Tinus - Boy name Tinus has origin in Dutch and Latin, Tinus means "Mars" is majorly used in Dutch and Swedish languages
- Bara - Unheard-of Bara primarily is used in Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Latin, meaning of Bara is "Free" is a unisex name
- Maya - Well-Known and Leading Fashinable unisex name Maya means "Perhaps Mother or Great One, Water or God's Creation" which originated from Hebrew, Sanskrit and Latin is used chiefly in Sikh and Malayalam
- Christiana - Unfading and Renowned Christiana is used commonly in Norwegian and German, Christiana means "Christian Woman, Christian or Follower of Christ" bestowed upon baby girls is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Seelia
We could not find any notable namesake.