Xalak meaning and origin
Principally used among Sikhs, Xalak bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Xalak is "Splendour or Shimmer".Names that rhyme with Xalak
Popularity of Xalak
Xalak is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Xalak
Travelling is your passion. You have a strong attitude about many things and stand firmly behind your beliefs and opinions. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Other names similar to Xalak
- Abhairaaj - Abhairaaj's meaning is Fearless Kingdom is principally used in Sikh is a boy name
- Hirish - Hirish's meaning is God of Shiva is principally used in Punjabi is a boy name
- Tekgur - Tekgur's meaning is Guru's Support is largely used in Sikh is used as a baby boy name
- Tirlok - Substantially used in Sikh, Tirlok means "Three Worlds" is used as a baby boy name
- Navsarup is used dominantly in Sikh is a baby boy name, Navsarup means "Novel Shape"
Namesakes of Xalak
We could not find any notable namesake.