Aahana name meaning
On This Page
What does Aahana mean?
New-fangled and Infrequent Aahana is used mainly in Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Arabic and Bengali aimed at both sexes has its origin in Sanskrit, Aahana means "First Rise of Sun, Goddess Durga, Inner Happiness or Morning Glory".
How do I pronounce Aahana?
The three syllabled name Aahana is commonly pronounced as ah-huh-nuh.Names that rhyme with Aahana
How popular is the name Aahana?
In United States, Aahana is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2075th when 92 girl were named Aahana.
There are over 627 babies that have been given the name Aahana in United States. Aahana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1887 (2018) in its 12 years run on England and Wales naming chart.
Also, Aahana is a familiar name in India. According to our findings, at least 700 people have been bestowed Aahana around the globe.
What numbers say about Aahana?
Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You are all about adventure and travel. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You deliver your promises. This is why people trust you with their life. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Aahana? Read these names too
- Falak - Meaning of Falak is Breeze or Heaven is especially used in Kannada, Gujarati and Sikh and of Arabic and Sanskrit origin is used for both boys and girls
- Diqrah means Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith aimed at baby girls is used primarily in Arabic and Sindhi
- Yaqeen - Recent and Unexpected choice Yaqeen commonly is used in Arabic and Sindhi, meaning of Yaqeen is "Belief" is a gender insensitive name
- Nissa - Unconventional Nissas origin is African-Hausa, Hebrew and Scandinavian is a baby girl name majorly used in Arabic, Hebrew and English, meaning of Nissa is "Friendly Elf, Ladylike or A Remembered Loved One"
- Mann - Prevalently used in Telugu, Kannada and Marathi unwonted, Mann is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Mann is "Supernatural Power or Favour"
Sibling Names for Aahana
Aahana is a beautiful name with many variations. Here are some sibling names that could be used along with it:
Sister to Aahana
Brother for Aahana
Famous people named Aahana
- Aahana Kumra in Pilot as Actress
Lists having Aahana
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Rays
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Durga
- Baby Names that mean Dawn
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Morning
- Baby Names that mean Glory