Aaleah meaning and origin
Aaleah is a version of Aaleyah. Aaleyah is variant form of dominant Aliyah. Aaleyah's meaning is Exalted and Highest Social Standing is used principally in Arabic has its origin in Hebrew. Also. Aaleah is variant of admired Aliyah. Aliyah is variant form of darling Alya.
Variants of Aaleah
View middle names that goes with Aaleah like Ciin, Essence,Names that rhyme with Aaleah
Popularity of Aaleah
Aaleah is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2012, it ranked 4038th when 37 girls were named Aaleah. Over 280 babies in United States have been named Aaleah. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Aaleah globally.
What numerology tells about Aaleah?
You are stubborn and self-motivated. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Aaleah
- Zachariah - Persistent and Frequently Used Zachariah especially is used in Hebrew and English aimed at both sexes which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Zachariah is "Yahweh Remembers". Trendy Zachariah ranked at 484 position in 2018 among baby boy names in United States
- Maiwenn has its origin in Hebrew, Maiwenn means "Princess of the Sea or White"
- Abisha - Isolated and Fresh girl name Abisha is predominantly used in Oriya and Gujarati that of Hebrew origin, meaning of Abisha is "Gift of God or The Lord is My Father"
- Anaelle - Odd girl name Anaelle came from Hebrew, Anaelle means "Graceful"
- Anoesj - The girl name Anoesj is substantially used in Dutch, Anoesj means "Eagle, Food and Name of a King" is rooted from Hebrew. Anoesj is a derivative of Anna.
Namesakes of Aaleah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaleah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leah
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Highest
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Ascend
- Baby Names that mean Ascent