Bethaney name meaning
What does Bethaney mean?
Unexpected Hebrew Bethaney is used largely in English is given to baby girls. Bethaney is version of lofty and biblical Bethany. Bethany is variant of biblical and commonly accepted Bethan. Bethany is equivalent of Bethania in English language. Bethany's meaning is Worshipper of God, Name of the Village and House is originated from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Bethaney?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Bethaney is b(e)-tha-ney.
Variants of Bethaney
View middle names that goes with Bethaney like Khia, Xena, Queenie, Clementine,Names that rhyme with Bethaney
How popular is the name Bethaney?
Bethaney is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1965 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1990, it ranked 2695th when 43 girls were named Bethaney. There are over 631 babies that have been given the name Bethaney in United States. Also, in England and Wales, the name has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 800 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 783 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Bethaney. There are over 157 babies that have been given the name Bethaney in England and Wales.
At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Bethaney?
You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. No one dares to say bad things about you. You should focus on your personal progress too. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Bethaney
- Jacquie - Odd girl name Jacquie is used in French that came from Hebrew, meaning of Jacquie is "Supplanter, One who Supplants and Yahweh May Protect". Jacquie is a resultant of Jacqueline.
- Jesko - Boy name Jesko is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Jesko is "Strong, Glory or Honor" is used primarily in Slavic and German languages
- Raffaello is used particulary in Italian is a boy name. Its origin is in Hebrew, Raffaello means "God has Healed or God Heals"
- Ofer - Ofer's meaning is Handsome Lad is commonly used in Hebrew and is aimed at baby boys is of Hebrew origin
- Adenette has its origin in Hebrew, Adenette means "Grace"
Famous people named Bethaney
We could not find any notable namesake.