Hava name meaning
What does Hava mean?
Unexpected Hava's origin is Hebrew is substantially used in Hebrew is used as a girl name. Hava is variation of all time favorite, admired and biblical Eve. Eve is version of biblical and in fashion soaring Eva. Eve is abridged form of Evelyn. Eve is form of Evert in Swedish language. Meaning of Eve is Good News, Life and Living has origin in English and Hebrew.
Does Hava sound like a good baby name?
Hava is a unique and feminine name for baby girls that has gained popularity in recent years. This Hebrew name carries with it the meaning of life, making it a symbol of vitality and optimism. The name's simplicity adds to its charm, while its rareness makes it all the more desirable for parents seeking unique monikers for their little ones. Hava is easy to pronounce and spell, and it possesses an elegant quality that's both classic and modern. It has the ability to stand out without being too flashy or over-the-top, making it an excellent choice for parents who want a name that is both meaningful and stylish.
How do I pronounce Hava?
Two syllabled Hava is most commonly pronounced as ha-va.
Variants of Hava
Havah, Eve, ChavahEva, Evert, Chava, Evita, Evelyne, Eveanna, Evina, Evarose, Evertt, Everard, Everett, Everart, Isabel, Aveline
View middle names that goes with Hava like Georgianna, Christena, Fury, Milly,Names that rhyme with Hava
How popular is the name Hava?
Hava is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1980, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 845 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Hava. There are over 748 babies that have been given the name Hava in France. Hava is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 31 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 247 babies in United States have been named Hava. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2001. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 702nd.
However things change on global perspective, Hava is extremely popular in Turkey where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Albania and India. At least, 150000 people globally have carried Hava as their given name according to our evaluation.
Hava in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hava
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You hate copying others. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility.
If you like Hava, you would love these names
- Lies means My God is Perfect used for girls which is used principally in German and Dutch has its origin in Hebrew
- Juball has its origin in Hebrew, Juball means "Rams Horn" is used as a baby boy name. Juball is derived from Jubal.
- Eubh - Commonly Accepted and Enduring Eubh has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name is used in Gaelic and Scottish. Eubh is equivalent of Eva in Scottish language. Also Eubh is Gaelic equivalent of Eve
- Miguelita has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon girls, Miguelita means "Who is Like God" is mainly used in Spanish
- Yaira - Unfamiliar Yaira is originated from Hebrew language is a girl name predominantly used in Hebrew, Yaira means "He Enlightens He Shines"
Sibling Names for Hava
If you're looking for the perfect name for your little one, consider "Hava" - a beautiful and unique choice that means "life" in Hebrew. If you have other children, you may be searching for sibling names that complement Hava's meaning or sound. Here are some options to inspire your search:
For a sister
Brother for Hava
Famous people named Hava
- Hava Kohav Beller, filmmaker primarily
- Havana Marking in Afghan Star as Producer
- Havana Sin in Ink as Actress
Lists having Hava
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Breath
- Baby Names that mean Live
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Living
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Enlivening
- Baby Names that mean Alive