Aami meaning and origin
Aami is form of commonly accepted, conifer and sacred Amy. Amy is variant form of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is a variation of frequently used and venerable Amalia. Amy is diminutive of Amata. Amy is form of Aimée in English language. Amy's origin is Latin, meaning of Amy is "My Nation, Loved One and Dearly Loved".
Variants of AamiNames that rhyme with Aami
Popularity of Aami
Aami is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Aami
Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. having the letter A as your cornerstone reveals your strong attitude and leadership. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
If you like Aami, you would love these names
- Celonio - Boy name Celonio is originated from Latin, meaning of Celonio is "Swallow Bird". Celonio is resulted from Celedonio.
- Méliza - Latin name Méliza means "Honey"
- Klemente - Girl name Klemente is originated from Latin, meaning of Klemente is "Gentleness or Merciful"
- Mariusz - Unusual Mariusz is used especially in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, Mariusz means "Male or From the God Mars" is of Latin origin is a boy name
- Bara - Originated from Latin, Anomalous Bara is principally used in Czech and Finnish, Bara means "Free" is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Aami
We could not find any notable namesake.