Aimil meaning and origin
Girl name Aimil is of Gothic and Latin origin is commonly used in Scottish. Aimil is form of persistent and trendy Amalia. Amalia is a variant of well-known and evergreen Emily. Amalia is derivative of Emilie. Amalia is Latin form of Germanic Names Beginning with Amal-. Origin of Amalia is in Latin and Gothic, meaning of Amalia is "Brave and Aspirations". Also. Aimil is a variant of famous and venerable Emily. Emily is a variant of EmilieAmelia. Emily is English cognate of Emilie. Also Emily is English equivalent of Émilie.
Variants of Aimil
Amalia, Emily, Amy, Emilie, Émilie, Aemilie, Emi, Milka, Emilse, Emilia, Emmelie, Milly, Aami, Amata, Amei, Amymarie, Amatus, Aimée, Emee, Emma, Amelia, Ilka, Malka, Amilia, Mia, Emiliana, Camillus, Melissa, Milla
View middle names that goes with Aimil like Yolande, Yeda, Emmie, Krie,Names that rhyme with Aimil
Popularity of Aimil
Aimil is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, over 40 babies have been named Aimil globally.
What numbers say about Aimil?
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Aimil? Other names you would love
- Innis - Uncommon unisex name Innis came from Scottish, meaning of Innis is "Isle"
- Islay - Islays origin is Scottish bestowed upon both genders is commonly used in Scottish. Islay is equivalent of Islay in English and Scottish languages
- Glenton - Uncommon boy name Glenton is originated from Scottish, meaning of Glenton is "Valley Town"
- Aimil - Used in Scottish timeless and famous, Aimil typically used for baby girls came from Gothic and Latin. Aimil is Scottish form of Emilie
- Dand - Of Old Greek origin, Long standing and Cherished Dand is used in Scottish is given to boys. Dand is form of Andrew in Old English language
Namesakes of Aimil
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aimil
- Girl names beginning with A
- Gothic Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Scottish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Rival
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Laborious
- Baby Names that mean Emulating
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling